01/11 - Fenugreek Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikoratos

Contributor
Reaction score
I probably could with those and Voyager. I've watched Enterprise a lot, too. It's really just the original series that I don't know very well.
Nobody freak out but Enterprise was my favorite of the Star Trek Series. I didn't expect it to be any good but I was very wrong.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Title: Short survey about people (7-9 min) | Accept
Requester: ChoiceStudies@UPenn [A2GQ3ENWVW0A2T] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$16.43] [Pay=5.00] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.10
Duration: 50:00
Available: 1
Description: Short survey about people (7-9 min)
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Nobody freak out but Enterprise was my favorite of the Star Trek Series. I didn't expect it to be any good but I was very wrong.
Ehhh...I'll allow for season 3-4 to be considered good but if we're talking about season 1 I'm going to have to freak out.

Nikoratos

Contributor
Reaction score
I didn't like it when it was airing, but it has grown on me. I really enjoy it now.
I binge watched it after it was over and liked it a lot. It had a comprehensive story line and an element of realism that the other series didn't have. I watched TNG growing up and some of the later seasons of DS9 once it went into late night syndication.

Reactions: aveline

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
I did the math. If it's Mac and Cheese and not Mac and Cheesy Sauce I can pull it off.
I ate 65 pancakes when IHOP was running an all you can eat once. Silver dollar pancakes.
I'm not super familiar with silver dollar pancakes, aside from the assumption that they are smaller. I've never really met anyone that could eat more than me, but I've also never sat down with that much macaroni. I'm curious to see how it plays out for you though.

Reactions: Nikoratos

Nikoratos

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not super familiar with silver dollar pancakes, aside from the assumption that they are smaller. I've never really met anyone that could eat more than me, but I've also never sat down with that much macaroni. I'm curious to see how it plays out for you though.
You should come to Georgia and take the Carnivore Challenge with me at Big Pie In The Sky Pizza in Kennesaw. If I had the right partner that pizza wouldn't stand a chance.

http://bigpieinthesky.com/carnivore-challenge/

Last edited:

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
You should come to Georgia and take the Carnivore Challenge with me at Big Pie In The Sky Pizza in Kennesaw. If I had the right partner that pizza wouldn't stand a chance.
I've always wanted to try out something like that, we don't particularly have anything like that in Delaware at least not that I am aware of. I don't frequent the buffet as much as I used to but that could always be regained.

Nikoratos

Contributor
Reaction score
Ehhh...I'll allow for season 3-4 to be considered good but if we're talking about season 1 I'm going to have to freak out.
I binge watched it so I don't really have any conception of what the different seasons were like. Just the show in it's entirety.

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score
It is one of those skills where it's kind of frustrating that I can do this but nothing useful
I spend too much time on reddit so I know a ton of random interesting trivia, and I bring it up when it's relevant in conversation and then people ask for details and I'm like... shit, idk, google it.

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I spend too much time on reddit so I know a ton of random interesting trivia, and I bring it up when it's relevant in conversation and then people ask for details and I'm like... shit, idk, google it.
"I just read the headlines, sorry"

Nikoratos

Contributor
Reaction score
I've always wanted to try out something like that, we don't particularly have anything like that in Delaware at least not that I am aware of. I don't frequent the buffet as much as I used to but that could always be regained.
It's good pizza. I had two slices of the Carnivore just to see what I would be up against and my confidence is high. Adam what's his name attempted it on Man vs Food when that show was still on.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Title: Short survey about people (7-9 min) | Accept
Requester: ChoiceStudies@UPenn [A2GQ3ENWVW0A2T] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$16.43] [Pay=5.00] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.10
Duration: 50:00
Available: 1
Description: Short survey about people (7-9 min)
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
3 minutes.[/td][/tr]

Trucker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Kellogg eLab for work related to 3VZYA8PITP1WNBQGD02V0F3O02605O.
The value of your bonus is: $1.76 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thanks for participating in the Politics Challenge with Real Time Labs.

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
It's good pizza. I had two slices of the Carnivore just to see what I would be up against and my confidence is high. Adam what's his name attempted it on Man vs Food when that show was still on.
I'll have to give it a look, I've only ever watched a few episodes of that. I'm hoping there are no vegetable toppings though.

HelloHello

Reaction score
Lasted from Social Chat and I really don't get it! ?

Social Chat
Chat with another person. It should take roughly 45 minutes for task completion. You will be paid only if you successfully complete all 3 tasks:

• read content,
  • have a topical conversation with the another person about the content.
  • annotate the conversation as you chat with the person
We heard your feedback and are changing our payment structure from a $2 base payment to a base payment of $0.30 with a minimum bonus of $1.70 post assessment of your conversation quality (should be engaging and based on provided content). We will also offer an additional $0.50 as bonus dependent on our verification of:

• exceptional conversation quality,
  • number of responses (more turns receive a higher bonus),
  • and reading content coverage

To prevent workers from wasting time, please do not accept this HIT if you wish to quit mid-way.

Status
Not open for further replies.