01/11 - Fenugreek Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SergiuH

Reaction score
You or someone at this location has already taken this study or a study in this study group. Return the HIT. (Code #2072)
If you previously started this study but did not submit it, it might be found in HITs Assigned to You

Can someone explain this? I emailed many requester regarding this message and they all said that i did not do any of their hits. From 16-17 hits from Q i had like 14 with this message. Am i the only one who gets this like A LOT ? I even had a break 3-4 months from mturk and came back with this messages all over my hits. (i`m the only one who works on mturk in my house, i don`t turk from work)

Reactions: theturkscribe

Debatesmith

I post GIF's more than I actually work
Contributor
Reaction score
Well...I made $6 in the first 30 min of being online and haven't accepted a hit in the last 20. Guess i'm gonna go get some breakfast. When the HITS pick up while im gone, be sure to say thank you.

teal4life

Why I Turk
Contributor
Reaction score
You or someone at this location has already taken this study or a study in this study group. Return the HIT. (Code #2072)
If you previously started this study but did not submit it, it might be found in HITs Assigned to You

Can someone explain this? I emailed many requester regarding this message and they all said that i did not do any of their hits. From 16-17 hits from Q i had like 14 with this message. Am i the only one who gets this like A LOT ? I even had a break 3-4 months from mturk and came back with this messages all over my hits. (i`m the only one who works on mturk in my house, i don`t turk from work)
Good Morning,
If you returned the survey or someone is using the same IP as you, like at an open wifi, that will cause this. We have several turkers in the same house and when my son is on break from college, I get that more.

Reactions: Despairagus

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Good Morning. Happy Friday. Today Im gonna try turking and homework all day got to read a chapter and take a quiz by tomorrow lol
I feel you! Two out of my three classes have quizzes every week.
Not used to this. Last semester was so easy lol!

teal4life

Why I Turk
Contributor
Reaction score
Well this slowness is helping me clean a little. #KonMarie'ing it up in this apt this morning.
I did the KonMarie thing last year. Best thing ever! I got rid of a ton of stuff I didn't need.
Loved the book and started using it several years ago when I joined a minimalist group. Less clutter does lead to more time.

Reactions: savvy and LucyO

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I did the KonMarie thing last year. Best thing ever! I got rid of a ton of stuff I didn't need.
YES! We went through our closets and drawers the other day and donated a TON of clothing we're just never going to wear again. Did not read her book, but am watching her show.

I thanked all the underwear I still had from high school before I finally laid them to rest.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
YES! We went through our closets and drawers the other day and donated a TON of clothing we're just never going to wear again. Did not read her book, but am watching her show.

I thanked all the underwear I still had from high school before I finally laid them to rest.
My problem is that I'm always "oh I can workout and fit into this again"
Ugh

Reactions: savvy
Status
Not open for further replies.