Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Labeling Sentences as Normative/Non-normative(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Sylvia Lee [A3L5UGUAWNPEKE] [TurkerView]
Description: The participant would look at a total of 61 sentences and then label them as either normative (good) or non-normative (bad) in terms of behaviors or in terms of the events described in these sentences.
Duration: ~30min
Reward: $2.50
Qualifications:
  • Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80
  • Location In US
HIT Time: 3 min, 24 sec
Catchability: Very Low

Reactions: Blakkat

HelloHello

Reaction score
This was underpaid but . . .
Title: Survey on leadership beliefs and experiences before/during college | Accept
Requester: George Mason [AJXUVG9Z7Y5WW] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$12.76] [Pay=Good] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 3.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: We want to know what "leadership" means to you and how your experiences shaped your perspective
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; US Bachelor's Degree EqualTo 1; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

HelloHello

Reaction score
Long, but chance for up to $5.00 bonus (I got $3.72 bonus)
Title: Study on how potential supply chain disruptions influence ordering decisions | Accept
Requester: Karen Donohue [A39IZNVZO0F70W] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$15.99] [Pay=Good] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.00] [Fast=3.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=4] [ToS=0]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 1:15:00
Description: This is an experimental study on how buyers make ordering decisions when facing uncertainties in their supply chains. In this study, participants will individually make a series of ordering decisions in a simulated economic game assuming the role of a buyer for a firm and then fill out a series of short surveys. The study is expected to be completed within one hour. The participants will be compensated through Amazon MTurk platform within 48 hours after completely finishing the study. Participants will earn between $1 and $6 for participating, depending on their performance in the game. Each volunteer can only participant in the study once.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US

HelloHello

Reaction score
Very underpaid - took 21 minutes, but . . .
Title: Survey about short videos | Accept
Requester: Isik Lab [A37UN4NEIRTBSL] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$15.23] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=0.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
Reward: 2.75
Duration: 1:00:00
Description: Watch videos and report what occurred (~15 minutes)
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; Action Participation DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US

Skittles

It's Pumpkinninny!
Reaction score
Title: QUICK & EASY 6 minute survey (COMPUTER ONLY) | PANDA
Requester: Lawrence Kim [A2U248Y7SLH05Y] (Req TV): $18.88/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Give us your opinion about robots.
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.25
Qualifications: Legbility Participation DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US;
How quick and easy?

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
OMG I guess when you buy diapers off Amazon make sure it doesnt say Used-Like new. So gross.
it is disappointing that amazon did not check the diapers return to make sure the package was still manufacturer sealed before reselling it. Also bad for amazon that they did not understand what the customer was trying to tell them so they had to see it in media reports to understand the issue.

pro tip for batteries - when buying brand-name (other than amazon brand batteries), it is best to deal with those batteries when sold by amazon.com and not third party sellers. i've read many horror stories of third party sellers buying bulk brand name battery packs, putting 5 or 10 or whatever batteries in a zip lock bag, and the batteries bang against each other during delivery handling causing leakage. I buy my brand name batteries as sold directly by amazon and they are always in manufacturer packaging and never have had batteries arrive leaking. Sometimes they leak in my device after a long time in the device, but i don't think that is because of delivery handling but because of age.

Reactions: HelloHello

Lumius

Reaction score
There's 21 indie-alternative Audiokite songs up, for 0.27 each, if someone needs goal still

• Love
Reactions: MrzNinetailz

nmelssx

Reaction score
Feels like Mturk is slowing dying off. I show 100 items per page with the earliest items first, and the oldest items are over a month ago, and only 29 HITs that's posted today and most of them are under 5 cents. Before I remember you can make at least $80 every day from Monday-Friday. Now you're lucky to make $30 per day on weekdays. And literally nothing on weekends.

Lumius

Reaction score
The band is great, the vocalist and lyrics, not as much. Now how to write that 20 times....

"The bass was great, but he couldn't decide if he wanted to be Phil Collins or the weird kindergarten teacher who makes their own clothes and sings about getting into the chairs"

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MrzNinetailz

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: A survey about homewares | PANDA
Requester: Angela [A29K43H73KHBZA] [TurkerView]
Description: We are conducting an academic survey about how people evaluate homewares. Select the link to complete the survey. At the end, you will be told more about the project and obtain a code to paste into the box below to receive credit for taking our survey.
Duration: ~60min
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications:
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90
  • Location EqualTo US
HIT Time: 3 min, 0 sec
Catchability: Okay

Reactions: Blakkat

MrzNinetailz

Gotta Catch ' em All
Reaction score
There's 21 indie-alternative Audiokite songs up, for 0.27 each, if someone needs goal still
I did these. But the guys singing to me sounded pretty bleh. I didn't like his singing. But hey the music was good?‍♀

Reactions: Lumius

Pressure9pa

Reaction score
The band is great, the vocalist and lyrics, not as much. Now how to write that 20 times....

"The bass was great, but he couldn't decide if he wanted to be Phil Collins or the weird kindergarten teacher who makes their own clothes and sings about getting into the chairs"
I actually was ok with the lyrics for the genre. "Weird for the sake of weird" works sometimes. I had to word differently how much the vocalist held back the song on each HIT.

Reactions: Lumius
Status
Not open for further replies.