Should Vanyanka get more beer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey all, just popped on to make some quick cash and picked up the HIT answering questions with complete sentences. I am stuck on one of the questions on the qualifier, can anyone help with the one about Sumerian houses?
Sorry, we can't talk about the content or give help for qualification tests. Good luck!

Kuddish

Me fail English! That's unpossible
Contributor
Reaction score
Mturk suite. Hit finder
It combines TO1 TO2 & turkerview.com all in 1 it’s tight. I can’t lie
I need someone to show me how to use it

Reactions: <Gucci>

Jessie Bustin

Reaction score
Sorry, we can't talk about the content or give help for qualification tests. Good luck!
I am not looking for an answer specifically. I got all of the other questions correct and was just wanting to chat with someone who completed it, sorry if I came off like I was trying to cheat the qualifier. That was not my intention.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Cheater cheater pumkpin eater.
As a member of the International Pumpkin Eaters Guild, I-PEG for short, I resent those remarks, and would like to be on record as saying that, in no way has anyone ever cheated due to ingestion, nor exposure, of, and or to, the aforementioned pumpkin. :p

Furthermore, this holds true for all squashes, gourds, and other members of the genus Cucurbita.

Last edited:

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
I am not looking for an answer specifically. I got all of the other questions correct and was just wanting to chat with someone who completed it, sorry if I came off like I was trying to cheat the qualifier. That was not my intention.
No worries! Just wanted to make sure you were aware that talking about qualification tests isn't allowed. https://www.mturkcrowd.com/pages/guidelines/

Reactions: Jerami
Status
Not open for further replies.