01/12 - Tall Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
How do I get hit catcher to work now?
you are going to have to add/re-add tasks since the upgrade seemed to wipe out whatever tasks you had in HC.

you can add stuff to HC from hit finder or "create" in HC and paste the HIT ID if you know it or can research it from turkerview requesters portion of their website.

Reactions: KYKITTY

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
It's really messing me up. I had to slw it down and we'll see. %#@#!!
oh, reminds me to tell you and others to check the HC "delay (ms)" setting as mine was set to like 1200 after the upgrade to i adjusted it lower to my preferred HC speed.

KYKITTY

Contributor
Reaction score
it's not mturk, it's the MTS worker tool (chrome or firefox extension) that was updated to a new version.
Don't care who done it still sucks.

cassius

Reaction score
it's not mturk, it's the MTS worker tool (chrome or firefox extension) that was updated to a new version.
In all serious I thought Kadauchi @Kadauchi was the one who fixed that thing or did the updates or something. But it's been a while.

Reactions: rsmath

LumosDC

Reaction score
Title: Answer a 2 min survey | Accept
Requester: Aurelie Lemmens [A1C5DWJBWA9JDQ] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$16.57] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.35
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Give us your opinion about a piece of text
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US

jijab

Reaction score
My hit finder isn't making the noise it usually makes when a new hit is posted...In settings I have new hit audio set to "sweet alert-1". Am I missing something?

Reactions: jan

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
My hit finder isn't making the noise it usually makes when a new hit is posted...In settings I have new hit audio set to "sweet alert-1". Am I missing something?
sweet-alert 1 through 5 is a sound effect. change it to "text-to-voice" if you are expecting a voice announcement of the req's name.

my text-to-voice is still not working reliably on chrome with the new version.

Reactions: jan

jijab

Reaction score
sweet-alert 1 through 5 is a sound effect. change it to "text-to-voice" if you are expecting a voice announcement of the req's name.

my text-to-voice is still not working reliably on chrome with the new version.
Before the update I had it set to make a beep sound whenever a new hit was posted that met the criteria I entered in settings. I have it set to the text-to-voice option for favorite requesters and that works. It's just not doing anything when new hits post like it used to.

LumosDC

Reaction score
Title: Quick survey about top managers(~ 1 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Benedikt Schnurr [A3BDC97LT3AFMY] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$18.08] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.15
Duration: 10:00
Available: 7
Description: Give us your opinion about top managers
Qualifications: Exc: [269122-268533] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; CR Research Group #2 DoesNotExist ; Location In CA, US; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90

desallemands

Reaction score
MTS v3.2.0 seems to have been released!

my Hit Catcher in chrome is announcing again so maybe the issue has been fixed that i have been having.

make a note of your Hit Catcher favorites before upgrading to v3.2.0. i lost my 8 favorite hit catcher items in the upgrade and are going to have to rebuild those as the hits come up again.
How do i initiate the hit catcher ? i noted that MTS merged with Turksuite today. I hit start and nothing happens. thanks

desallemands

Reaction score
Exactly i just asked the same question. I hit start and nothing happens.

desallemands

Reaction score
Before the update I had it set to make a beep sound whenever a new hit was posted that met the criteria I entered in settings. I have it set to the text-to-voice option for favorite requesters and that works. It's just not doing anything when new hits post like it used to.
my hit catcher is not working, i hit start and nothing happens. please advise thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.