01/12 - Transition Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iron Turkus

Dumpster Fire
Reaction score
Title: What do you like?
Requester: Stanford Social Learning Lab [A3PZ2H8N0TO3AE] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭ 4.00 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭☭ 3.46 Generosity
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.83 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 29
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Tell us about your favorite books, movies, or bands.
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.25
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US

Reactions: geo

Member9

null
Reaction score
Thank you so much! I know I should know how to use this, but I have only used scripts from greasyfork. Could u tell me how I would put this into tampermonkey?
Right click tampermonkey > options (or option via chrome extensions page if you hide the button). New script tab is to the left of "installed userscripts" tab. Paste that script in, click save, and you're good to go.

Reactions: Chelsi

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Title: Survey About Your Local Insurance Agent (3942015)
Requester: Open Ur [AR7Q3OG9UDF1L] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 0.00 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭ 4.00 Generosity
☭☭☭☭ 4.71 Fairness
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 12

Description: Tell us about your experience with your local auto and/or home insurance agent.
Hits Available: 2
Reward: $1.75
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 100; Previously Completed Survey has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99; Location is US

Star

Contributor
Reaction score
Made a measly $5.00 today, but it will have to do cuz I have a horrible headache now. Have a good night everyone, hope you all make $$$$$$.

Reactions: geo and kryss

SunlitSunflower

FIGHT FOR LIFE! STRIVE FOR MORE. GROW TALL!
Reaction score
Title: [01.13] Decentralized Coordination Experiment - Recruitment
Requester: CER Vanderbilt [A38N5LYPK46FY3] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭ 4.88 Generosity
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Fairness
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 8

Description: Participants are recruited for an experiment in coordination on networks. Experiment is very simple, will amount to playing a game with other participants, and will offer subjects an opportunity to earn as much as $21.25/hour, although earnings will vary depending on performance and extent of participation. The experiment will run in two phases: first, the recruitment and tutorial phase, which will take approximately 10 minutes and pay $0.50 (no games will be played in this phase), and second, the actual experiment, which will take approximately 1 hour and 25 minutes and pay between $9.45 and $28.35.This task requires basic English proficiency, which we will evaluate using a short proficiency test.
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: DC Experiment 1.3 has not been granted; [12.29.2015] DC Experiment has not been granted; Thomas Winston has not been granted; DC Experiment [11.02.2015] has not been granted; DC Experiment [11.09.2015] has not been granted; DC Tester has not been granted; [01.08.2016] DC Experiment has not been granted; DC - First Experiment has not been granted; [12.07.2015] DC Experiment has not been granted; Pilot Experiment - 3PM CDT has not been granted; [11.16.2015] DC Experiment has not been granted

TurkingMaster

Crowd Master
Banned
Reaction score
I wish I could tell you that the Turkers fought the good fight, and the requesters let them be. I wish I could tell you that - but turking is no fairy-tale world. We never said who did it, but we all knew. Things went on like that for awhile - turking life consists of routine, and then more routine. Every so often, turkers would show up with fresh bruises. The requesters kept at them - sometimes we was able to fight 'em off, sometimes not. And that's how it went for us - that was our routine. I do believe those first two years were the worst for me, and I also believe that if things had gone on that way, this place would have got the best of me.

Reactions: SunlitSunflower

Member9

null
Reaction score
Reactions: Goose

TNK

\m/
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Judge the profession of people
Requester: Egner_lab_JJ [A2UWK6ZFGW6LXA] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭ 4.16 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭☭ 3.73 Generosity
☭☭☭☭ 4.56 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.37 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 51

Description: Judge the profession of people
Time: 4 hours
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 50; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 85

vickiJ

Contributor
Reaction score
I wish I could tell you that the Turkers fought the good fight, and the requesters let them be. I wish I could tell you that - but turking is no fairy-tale world. We never said who did it, but we all knew. Things went on like that for awhile - turking life consists of routine, and then more routine. Every so often, turkers would show up with fresh bruises. The requesters kept at them - sometimes we was able to fight 'em off, sometimes not. And that's how it went for us - that was our routine. I do believe those first two years were the worst for me, and I also believe that if things had gone on that way, this place would have got the best of me.
What the hell does all that mean? Two years, we've been here two minutes. Or, am I just feeding the troll?

Reactions: TurkingMaster

Chelsi

Reaction score
Yay! Just tried it again, and it worked. Thank you everyone for your help! You are all wonderful!

Reactions: kryss and Jaded

Member9

null
Reaction score
Title: Job Tasks and Occupation Opinion Survey(~ 40 minutes)
Requester: Rachel Amrhein [A3J4HJGWGTM5CD] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 3.21 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.47 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.89 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.05 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 19

Description: We are conducting an academic survey on how you feel about different work tasks and occupations. Your honest responses and opinions are absolutely essential for helping us understand how to improve the quality of life for employees in America. We want to thank you for taking the time to carefully and accurately respond to the survey. Please note that you must be 18 years or older to participate in this study. This survey should not take more than 40 minutes to complete.
Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Exc: [5646-5057] has not been granted, Location is one of: US

Status
Not open for further replies.