01/12 - Transition Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiquidMist TheReturn

Misery Master
Reaction score
We'd much rather just move on, thank you.
That is an annoying reply.

Transparency is good.

If you want people to stop talking about it, give them a reason to stop talking about it.

Not just filtering it out and hiding it away, hoping it goes away.

That's the worst thing you can do and it never works, usually does the opposite, to be honest.

I get not wanting to clog up the forum or drag it from one place to another, but people aren't just going to stop talking about it until it's properly addressed.

Out of respect for you, I won't clog up the daily thread with it, but this is far from over.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
And returned the tedlab hit. Blank screen after the initial ones. There was code when I rightclicked and viewed source, but my screen was blank. Since it said it could take three hours, decided $8 wasn't enough money anyways.

Raven

I have a list of names, yours is in red underline
Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: Pippa

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
That is an annoying reply.

Transparency is good.

If you want people to stop talking about it, give them a reason to stop talking about it.

Not just filtering it out and hiding it away, hoping it goes away.

That's the worst thing you can do and it never works, usually does the opposite, to be honest.

I get not wanting to clog up the forum or drag it from one place to another, but people aren't just going to stop talking about it until it's properly addressed.

Out of respect for you, I won't clog up the daily thread with it, but this is far from over.
It has been properly addressed. I'm sorry that our explanation isn't good enough for you, but it's the only one that you're getting. If you'd like to continue to ask questions, you may do so somewhere other than on this forum. This is the last that I am saying on the matter.

EEEmmons

is it wine o'clock yet?
Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: Pippa

gonz

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ Befriender of Ducks
Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: StinkWrinkle

Hank-Scorpio

My butt's for sitting, not for kissing.
Reaction score

LiquidMist TheReturn

Misery Master
Reaction score
It has been properly addressed. I'm sorry that our explanation isn't good enough for you, but it's the only one that you're getting. If you'd like to continue to ask questions, you may do so somewhere other than on this forum. This is the last that I am saying on the matter.
I get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.