Not open for further replies.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
you can't fix that ugly ass shit, he might as well be a Rondo and never shoot
i think he can try to at least tweak it in the off-season. still a rookie. his Dad really messed him up though by saying he was better than Steph Curry, etc etc etc

He might just turn out to be a Rondo type player. Which would be okay if his Dad didn't sell him to be the next coming of Jesus on the basketball court

redtokyoboxers

the güero you cannot sweat-o
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
he's a horrendous shooter

pretty good passer and rebounder, but damn. needs to work on that shot
He's also slow, gives up when challenged, and is afraid to dribble the ball.

Then you throw the bad shot on top of that.

Reactions: Peachy and El Pablo

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Labelling Game (bonus available) | Accept
Requester: Edward Song [A1TWX7HCZUGDT4] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
Reward: $0.25
Duration: 2 hours
Available: 1
Description: In this HIT, you will take two types of tasks: first one is a candy house game, where you will receive candies and be asked about which candy you get. The second one is a simple object recognition task from images where you will be asked whether two animals in the pictures are from the same breed. You'll receive a base payment of $0.25 immediately after you complete the entirely HIT. Moreover, you will receive a bonus for each of the tasks you finish (Received within 24 hours). In total, you may expect $1 payment from participating this HIT.
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

El Pablo

ಠ_ಠ
Contributor
Reaction score
i think he can try to at least tweak it in the off-season. still a rookie. his Dad really messed him up though by saying he was better than Steph Curry, etc etc etc

He might just turn out to be a Rondo type player. Which would be okay if his Dad didn't sell him to be the next coming of Jesus on the basketball court
I hate that whole family. Wanna say Lavar is a moron, but homeboy selling ice to Eskimos.

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Current Events | Accept
Requester: Franklin Shaddy [A502I46C4766U] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 3.43] [Fast: 4.73] [Comm: 2.00] [Fair: 4.88] [Reviews: 70] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.50
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 40
Description: Note that in order to participate in Evaluations and Decisions, you must first answer four screening questions. If you are not eligible to participate, please simply return the HIT. You will not be penalized.
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; 01-13-18 qualification DoesNotExist; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

Shooting motion can definitely be fixed, look at the work of Chip Engelland in San Antonio where has fixed the shooting mechanics of a lot of players. With Lonzo though, you just know it will end up with his dad being a total dumbass and probably coming out with a shoe line that he promises will make your shot better.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Shooting motion can definitely be fixed, look at the work of Chip Engelland in San Antonio where has fixed the shooting mechanics of a lot of players. With Lonzo though, you just know it will end up with his dad being a total dumbass and probably coming out with a shoe line that he promises will make your shot better.
It sucks because Lonzo doesn't seem like a terrible kid. I think he'll get better shooting wise as his career goes on. It can't get much worse in that category

redtokyoboxers

the güero you cannot sweat-o
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
He's got like 7 hitches in his shooting motion. I've never seen anything like it. Eventually you have to stop taking the beater to the mechanic and buy a new car.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Eagles getting away with a BS flag there

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Lonzo Ball has the same shooting form as Kevin Martin but or some reason Lonzo's don't go in LOL.

Reactions: redtokyoboxers
Status
Not open for further replies.