01/14 - Munificent Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
I know, I was just fucking with you,(as you deserved) and yeah, I like TKN as well, as far as kinks the author is extremely responsive, and any issues I have had were addressed very quickly, that guy really stands behind his product.
My issues with it mostly involve the watchers breaking at times, it comes and goes though. I have also noticed that with certain updates I have had to activate a watcher prior to search otherwise they would simply remain inactive.

Leatherass

Reaction score
My issues with it mostly involve the watchers breaking at times, it comes and goes though. I have also noticed that with certain updates I have had to activate a watcher prior to search otherwise they would simply remain inactive.
I have not had that issue myself, using it since early Nov., I would suggest contacting the dev, he is (in my experience) always available on the forums during the day and would appreciate being informed of a bug

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
why does it seem a lot of quick and easy peasy tasks are from requestors who have not been rated yet? :wink:

I'd love to to get my small numbers up with the cheap HITs but worried about the big downside if I get stiffed.

I did just a few to wait and see, but the tasks probably will be gone by the time I get an approval or rejection to know the honesty of the requestor..
Title: What do you see: a Musical Instrument a Fruit a Cheetah a Tiger a Snowman?Accept
Requester: MLDataLabeler [A1LWCCSJWAGBW] Contact
TV: n/a TO: n/a TO2: $0.60/hr
Reward: $0.01
Duration: 5 minutes
Available: 7
Description: What do you see: a Musical Instrument a Fruit a Cheetah a Tiger a Snowman?
Qualifications: ebf7f7a1-60a7-49e7-b06e-26a3c4bf10d8 DoesNotExist ; HCJCPTJJQPHFGURVYMHZ DoesNotExist
If you can tell the difference between fruit and musical instruments those are pretty easy numbers when they are up.

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
Alright. I made my $20 for the day. Not pushing my luck. Lets try this again tomorrow, but somebody remember to invite the requesters to show up this time.

Night, all.

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
I have not had that issue myself, using it since early Nov., I would suggest contacting the dev, he is (in my experience) always available on the forums during the day and would appreciate being informed of a bug
I've mentioned it to him in previous builds along with some other things since it went live, if I could find a way to consistently replicate the issue I'm sure that would be beneficial. I love breaking things.

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Most curious about how Kennedy @Kennedy did for the day.
I have worked on a vision system, a conveyor, a sensor, and a thermal adhesive machine. Just ate lunch a minute ago. My tool partner who is on this forum also helped me through the miserable Monday here at work. So, mturk money is not rolling in for me today :D

Reactions: HelloHello

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
But, miracle of miracles, I managed to eke past my goal with some Hannah Rashkins from earlier :) How was your day (too lazy to go back and reread posts at this point)?
Ahhh, I did ok I guess. / Man, you can work on some STUFF!!!!!!!!
And happy to hear you made your cut, Turker-wise. :LOL:

Reactions: Kennedy

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: cb456

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Ahhh, I did ok I guess. / Man, you can work on some STUFF!!!!!!!!
And happy to hear you made your cut, Turker-wise. :LOL:
Before a part of our factory wound down a year ago, I had to dress up in a clean suit looking like an astronaut and work on photolithography machines, but sometimes I worked on machines that made plasma to etch with. It was cool and weird to be in that environment and look into a little window and see the plasma glowing purple.
A lot of bad chemicals in that place though.

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Oh goodness, always with the Alexandrias at night when my brain is tired.
Agh! I didn't get that qual :( She has some weird ways of working. Qual for this, no qual for that, 30k hits to work on this, private invite for that. But, really similar stuff.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Agh! I didn't get that qual :( She has some weird ways of working. Qual for this, no qual for that, 30k hits to work on this, private invite for that. But, really similar stuff.
Oh jeeze now I feel like I've got to do them lol

Reactions: Kennedy

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
fo really, i got the 5k a few days ago but no qual. i have the vicky qual AND 5k. where is she?

Reactions: Itsmee and Kennedy
Status
Not open for further replies.