01/14 - Smackdown Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score
So, for people that have the Ibotta qual, how many unqualled hits did you do first? Did you ask for it? Did anyone get rejected for it if they asked?
Like 200 (People will give you a lot of different numbers but I don't think it really matters that much.)

Yes

If Ignored = Rejected, then yes.

Reactions: Vanyanka and Jaded

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Did you know .... you have neurons, "brain cells" in your gastrointestinal system?
Yes, that's why gut health is so important to mental health. I'm a nut, so I do a lot of research on these things. So interesting. :)

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Can you point me to a good article ( or whatever ) on the gut health/mental health stuff?
There have even been studies that indicate that people who have an abundance of one kind of gut bacteria compared to the other can indicate who is extroverted/introverted. It's a "chicken or the egg" question at this point about which causes what, but it's very, very interesting. :)

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
There have even been studies that indicate that people who have an abundance of one kind of gut bacteria compared to the other can indicate who is extroverted/introverted. It's a "chicken or the egg" question at this point about which causes what, but it's very, very interesting. :)
Ha! Maybe I'm so much more extroverted now than when I was a kid is because my gut bacteria is different for some reason now.

Reactions: WalkingEmphasis

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score

KellieS23

Anyone else feel like a Rainbow?
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm going to part ways with my Kitty avatar for the weekend...gotta represent my Chiefs.

Reactions: Rerun and K'Lee

cassius

Reaction score
Yes, that's why gut health is so important to mental health. I'm a nut, so I do a lot of research on these things. So interesting. :)
Reminds me when I worked at a high profile club. There was an elderly doc who came every Sun morning when i was on duty. He like brain teasers. He was a leading heart transplant doctor. I asked him how he felt and he always said peachy so one day when he asked how I was I said pecany. He thought for a second and said "oh, I get it. Fruits and nuts." I laughed to hard.

Reactions: WalkingEmphasis
Status
Not open for further replies.