01/15 - Feel Good Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
here is a petition about the water situation in michigan.

<snip>
You may need to edit that link, it pops up with your name/info in it.

Reactions: kryss

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Really not the best pay but...numbers. And I'm at 8K now and need to get off my ass and get to 10K. I've already done 200 hits today which is way over my normal 20-30 per day.

Title: Tag image and text pairs for a given characteristic
Requester: Blackbird Technologies [A2TZGZRQO6GF7] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 1.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 1.40 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.75 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 12
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: You will be given a set of pairs containing an image and a short text segment. as well as a description of what to look for. That description could be "Click on all pairs where the text describes a chair and the image contains a chair" or "Click on all pairs where the text describes an object and that corresponding object in the image is colored red." You will be given a list of examples.
Time: 10 minutes
Hits Available: 1455
Reward: $0.02
Qualifications: None

Reactions: Pippa and kryss

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Thank you for posting this. Some of us little people didn't know what happened... only that a lot of you were just gone. I'm glad I was able to find you. I thought I was loyal to making money, but apparently some of you folks have grown on me. I appreciate all that you guys and gals do.
No problem. If anyone else has questions or missed the story, feel free to pass along that post or PM one of the mods here. We don't want to be secretive or anything about our reasonings for making the move.

Reactions: geo, jml and Rerun

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Fiance's cousin came over and he smells like he rolled around in old cigarette ashes and then sprayed himself with his girlfriend's body spray.

EDIT: Enjoy that information.

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
Really not the best pay but...numbers. And I'm at 8K now and need to get off my ass and get to 10K. I've already done 200 hits today which is way over my normal 20-30 per day.

Title: Tag image and text pairs for a given characteristic
Requester: Blackbird Technologies [A2TZGZRQO6GF7] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 1.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 1.40 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.75 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 12
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: You will be given a set of pairs containing an image and a short text segment. as well as a description of what to look for. That description could be "Click on all pairs where the text describes a chair and the image contains a chair" or "Click on all pairs where the text describes an object and that corresponding object in the image is colored red." You will be given a list of examples.
Time: 10 minutes
Hits Available: 1455
Reward: $0.02
Qualifications: None

It's good to do penny hits for numbers, but sometimes it's also good for a change of pace to be able to do mindless work. Pay isn't that great, but neither is doing nothing.

Reactions: Tuesday

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Fiance's cousin came over and he smells like he rolled around in old cigarette ashes and then sprayed himself with his girlfriend's body spray.

EDIT: Enjoy that information.
Damn that's a nice...um...smellsual? (whats the olfactory equivalent of a visual?)

Reactions: Jaded
Status
Not open for further replies.