01/15 - Miracle Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Yo <Gucci> @<Gucci> can I put this on your credit card and drive you toward bankruptcy? I always wanted to know what it was like to just straight up drink money.

I took a tour in Tequila, Mexico and if you pay extra they take you down to the cellar and give you a shot of this.
I didn’t think it any better than the other tequilas they gave us all day.
Actually my favorite was the raw tequila before it was aged because it tasted sweet.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I took a tour in Tequila, Mexico and if you pay extra they take you down to the cellar and give you a shot of this.
Actually my favorite was the raw tequila before it was aged because it tasted sweet.
We talked about you always saving me a shot of any alcohol you taste.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I don't know who you are and I've never met you before but quick question, does this tour kick you out if you keep drinking samples and making jokes than in your mind are 10 times funnier than they really are and telling everyone that you love them? Thanks.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I don't know who you are and I've never met you before but quick question, does this tour kick you out if you keep drinking samples and making jokes than in your mind are 10 times funnier than they really are and telling everyone that you love them? Thanks.
No they don’t. I know from experience. It wasn’t me but someone else in the group

Reactions: <Gucci> and Pleco
Status
Not open for further replies.