• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Write Original Job Descriptions of 250 Words | AcceptA
Requester: Virtual Worker [A163A5ZMUKOOV6] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $18.33] [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.94] [Fast: 3.52] [Comm: 3.06] [Fair: 3.52] [Reviews: 57] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $4.25
Duration: 2 hours
Available: 15
Description: Read a selection of 2-3 job postings and then write a generic description for that type of job.
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US

Coming back in 5 minutes, if anyone is in the mood to "Write a job description for CIA Analyst"
I'm not, and I have other things I can do. ChristopherASA @ChristopherASA this is probably right up your alley.
I can do that in 22 words and one initialism:

"A CIA Analyst will be expected to read, extensively. You will also be expected to clean the men's room from time to time "

That's mainly what CIA people do: they read foreign newspapers, publications promulgated by other nation's military forces, trade publications. eMails of people with high status (particularly those of a military or political--or even farming--nature) in foreign nations. It's amazing the amount of good INTEL you can gather just by reading stuff.

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

JHkerriokey

Reaction score
http://www.mturkcrowd.com/threads/music-thread.16/

:)
You aren't ticking me off. I don't really care. If it really bothered me, I'd use ignore. Or Grind mode Buuuut, if everyone posted what they were listening to...

jk I do it too. Just not multiples. Usually.
At least I decided to check :(.... it's just..... theme... and no one posts frequently enough to help a day ..... just... *shrugs* k I'll stop... it's my fave game ever though :(

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score

"A CIA Analyst will be expected to read, extensively. You will also be expected to clean the men's room from time to time "

That's mainly what CIA people do: they read foreign newspapers, publications promulgated by other nation's military forces, trade publications. eMails of people with high status (particularly those of a military or political--or even farming--nature) in foreign nations. It's amazing the amount of good INTEL you can gather just by reading stuff.
My uncle does that... I think. He definitely works for the CIA, but is a little nerdy dude who reads A LOT lol

Reactions: ChristopherASA

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Earn $.45 in approximately 7 min! Complete some academic research. Should take about 7 mins max! | Accept
Requester: JULIANO AITA LARÁN [A249AM6KX4IFHJ] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $6.84] [Pay: 3.00] [Fast: 4.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.03] [Fast: 4.90] [Comm: 3.70] [Fair: 4.78] [Reviews: 107] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.45
Duration: 45 minutes
Available: 1
Description: you will be asked a series of questions that will take around 7 miins total to complete (we allow the HIT to take longer so it does not expire for you)
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
Haven't seen you around in a while. Hope you're doing well, sir. :)

Reactions: Daniel

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

But, did you? I was hoping you'd grab it and do it. :shrug:

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score

Yep, but it depends on what department their in. and you were right the other day about ASA and the other branches having their own versions. I worked 12 years in the Marines version. Loved every minute of it.

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
But, did you? I was hoping you'd grab it and do it. :shrug:
Not really trying to get HITs today, but thank you for posting anyway. Spending the day upgrading/improving my turking "efficiency."
[ And although I used to write professionally, I don't like writing that much anymore, anyway. ]

Reactions: Evergreen Queen

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Participate in a simple study - $0.45 HIT for 5 minutes of work. | Accept
Requester: Behavioral Lab [A2YCGKXGFSIR71] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $15.22] [Pay: 3.88] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.71] [Fast: 4.99] [Comm: 4.84] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 123] [ToS: 0]
Reward:
$0.45
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 2
Description: Most people complete this HIT in less than 5 min
Requirements: issue DoesNotExist; jk1 DoesNotExist; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Status
Not open for further replies.