Do you use a landline phone?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
Screw working today.

An old friend just bought a new house three weeks ago, and was 8 months pregnant with a baby boy when she got into a car accident, lost the baby, and was taken off life support herself yesterday.

All I see online is negativity. People don't realize how lucky they are. I'm gonna spend the day with my baby, play in the snow if it doesn't melt too fast, and enjoy the life and people I was given instead of wasting time reading people whining about things that don't matter.

Later, dudes :pie:

An Island in the Sun

Part-time brat
Reaction score
i have been subsisting in 2018 so far mostly on 5s and i feel broken. PE is $6.73
Last year there were lots of fives for the first few months so I hope it's the same this year. But they're harder now. The last few months have been mostly hard batches, even the four centers yesterday were hard for four centers. I'm not complaining though, happy for them either way.

jan

Reaction score
Screw working today.

An old friend just bought a new house three weeks ago, and was 8 months pregnant with a baby boy when she got into a car accident, lost the baby, and was taken off life support herself yesterday.

All I see online is negativity. People don't realize how lucky they are. I'm gonna spend the day with my baby, play in the snow if it doesn't melt too fast, and enjoy the life and people I was given instead of wasting time reading people whining about things that don't matter.

Later, dudes :pie:
I'm so sorry, how terrible.

:bear:

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Read about current events!(~ 10 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Krosch Lab [A24RK7QQFRUIT3] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $14.25] [Pay: 3.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 2.00] [Fast: 4.00] [Comm: 3.00] [Fair: 4.33] [Reviews: 11] [ToS: 0]
Reward:
$1.00
Duration: 30 minutes
Available: 33
Description: If you agree to participate in this study, you will be asked to read a newspaper article and answer related questionnaires.
Requirements: Exc: [126212089-70598] DoesNotExist; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

arcyjay

Reaction score
It works on Firefox too, now, if you didn't know... Or maybe you used something else. :p
Ooh, I didn't know. I'd been waiting for the update. Thanks! It also seems that running scripts in FF took up way more memory than when I use Chrome. So I may stick with the switch.

micky

disco infiltrator
Contributor
Reaction score
Today's usertesting requirements:

Must own/operate/work at a webshop, which deals primarily in the selling of tobacco products, with a large portion of this being cigar products

:frustrated:

Reactions: thedorchannel

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Read short stories and rate the degree of a moral violation (12 min or less) | Accept
Requester: Fritz Breithaupt [A4OBNQLPCRGYV] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $8.35] [Pay: 2.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: 5.00] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.95] [Fast: 4.88] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 22] [ToS: 0]
Reward:
$1.20
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: You will read 15 very short stories. We will ask you 1 question concerning moral behavior about each of them afterwards.
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: 4ourfuture
Status
Not open for further replies.