Not open for further replies.

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
i think just because it was kinda stale by then

prime NWO in wcw was magical though

also the wolfpac

that was some good entertainment as a kid
i didnt have cable growing up so i couldnt get into any wrestling until smackdown came on tv in 1999

Reactions: Peachy

lil queen trashmouth

Pile of ham
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a 5 minute survey on grocery shopping and music | Accept
Requester: Anne Roggeveen [AX6930Z8PSTRG] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$6.55] [Pay=2.00] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.80] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=12] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=4.50] [Pen=2.00 days] [Res=null] [Rec=0%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.20
Duration: 30:00
Available: 1
Description: This is a scenario based survey in which you will read a short scenario and evaluate it on a few questions. It requires that you have speakers or headphones turned on, and that you use a computer (not a tablet or phone.) It should take 5 mins, at most.
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
2 mins[/td][/tr]

Reactions: aveline and Sondi

Gator

Contributor
Reaction score
You've received a bonus from Altsuss for work related to 3YZ7A3YHR5T83NRR843ITO5H2JLS5M.
The value of your bonus is: $0.50 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you for participating! Your bonus is $.50 for this HIT.

Got that too and have no idea what it's for. :shrug:

Reactions: Peachy

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
My toddler would be banging on the door, or just opening and closing it saying "peek-a-boo!" :ROFL:
Yeah... even if I had a closet... I have a feeling that since you can hear everything anyone does in any room of the house, you can hear in the imaginary closet too :hilarious:

Reactions: IndividualRace

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
is there any way to make a new one?
No, I tried. I owed them money several years ago because I had sold a bunch of music equipment on eBay and withdrew the money before PayPal could take their cut (I was unemployed and desperate.) Anyways, they disabled my account until I paid them what I owed, which I did. But they haven't been able to reactivate it again for some reason. I've spent several hours on the phone with their tech support people over the last several years and they always tell me it's fixed, but any time I attempt to add my bank, or even remove my old one, it just tells me to contact support. So I tried to make a new account and that got flagged because I'm only supposed to have one account and it told me to contact support. So I just stopped even trying.

Sarcasmologist

Profanity really makes the sentence!!
Contributor
Reaction score
Did anyone here get a gift card from the class action against amazon? i think its weird to get amazon gift cards instead of cash... ijs

charlie

Reaction score
Title: Complete a shopping journey in a simulated supermarket, Answer a few question | Accept
Requester: xiaoxuan li [A2B8Q3UUEJ4AZ7] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 20:00
Available: 1
Description: This project aims at analysing your choice in a simulated supermarket
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
anyone able to grab me the IRB / Study contacts information from this survey? PM if you must. I was rejected for "too fast" even though I spent nearly 10 minutes of the 20 allotted in AMT just trying to get through the dumb thing. I've emaled through AMT but not sure it'll do me any good. thanks[/td][/tr]

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Did anyone here get a gift card from the class action against amazon? i think its weird to get amazon gift cards instead of cash... ijs
Wait, is that a thing? I usually ignore those "Free gift from Amazon" emails.

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
No, I tried. I owed them money several years ago because I had sold a bunch of music equipment on eBay and withdrew the money before PayPal could take their cut (I was unemployed and desperate.) Anyways, they disabled my account until I paid them what I owed, which I did. But they haven't been able to reactivate it again for some reason. I've spent several hours on the phone with their tech support people over the last several years and they always tell me it's fixed, but any time I attempt to add my bank, or even remove my old one, it just tells me to contact support. So I tried to make a new account and that got flagged because I'm only supposed to have one account and it told me to contact support. So I just stopped even trying.
oh wow :( is it possible to use a friends paypal? someone you trust?

Reactions: aveline

Sarcasmologist

Profanity really makes the sentence!!
Contributor
Reaction score
Wait, is that a thing? I usually ignore those "Free gift from Amazon" emails.
Don't quote me but it was something for previous employees or people who had applied. People weren't informed of how their background checks were being used or their info was shared... idk... i just know i got a gift card. The letters went through actual mail like last year or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.