01/17 - Teasing the Hits Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subhazard

Reaction score
Haha, that's very near to what I do. I use the same kind (hopefully soothing) voice I use for stray dogs/cats, and say hello to them and tell them how I am a good human who gives food (and scratchies, in the case of strays) and only want to be their friend.

I nearly befriended a crow this way, until I made a mistake. I attempted to communicate via a youtube video of crow sounds, because the internet told me it would help the crow come nearer. Apparently, those crows on the video were talking smack and angered my friend, who flew to the roof across from me. Soon, other angry crows started to arrive. Once there was a 9-member murder of crows on the roof across from me, I ran inside. I wasn't about to die of some Hitchcockian horror!

"The fuck did you say about me? ILL GET MY FRIENDS. I THOUGHT WE WERE COOL"

I had a crow follow me all over the place, but in a clandestine fashion. Peaking over roofs. From behind dumpsters.

He was like a little crow private eye.

Reactions: minkyboodle

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score

turkLion

Contributor
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from William Brink for work related to 31KPKEKW4ANL8VZUOF7UJ0W1YQKB04.
The value of your bonus is: $0.84 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you for participating in my study.

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I swear there has been some fucky things lately.

I had a problem where I had a HIT in my queue that, when I clicked to continue it or even return it, it said that I had already submitted it. And I HAD submitted it, but it never left my queue. Super weird.
THAT just happened to me with a Zoltar this morning. I kept getting PREs and I could never get back into that one hit, or any hit in my queue (I was pretty sure that hit had submitted without a PRE). Suddenly it just disappeared from my queue, showed submitted, and I could finally do the other Zoltars in my queue.

Reactions: MerryLou

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score
You've received a bonus from William Brink for work related to 3VAOOVPI3Z2AI0AS4LI7VNKUDI9LLA.
The value of your bonus is: $1.34 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you for participating in my study.

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Simple Word Evaluation Task (Uses Inquisit 5) (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised.) | PANDA
Requester: SCS Lab [A219S40LKKD0L0] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 3.13] [Fair: 4.50] [Comm: 3.23] [Fast: 4.50] [Reviews: 75] [ToS: 0]
Description:
Categorize the words that appear on the screen as fast as you can! Note: This is a psychology study that uses Inquisit 5
Time: 12 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Location is one of: CA, US; Adult Content Qualification is 1;
HIT posted from Mturk Suite v1.2.1

Status
Not open for further replies.