01/18 - Finally Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nmelssx

Reaction score
Whoa, a real Sergey batch this time.
How often does Sergey give quals? Man I don't have quals for any of these batches. Not Vicky. Not Sergey. No one. Nadda. Zip.

Reactions: Gator

nmelssx

Reaction score
I started to work on those but changed my mind; need sleep instead, but I would talk about why the ad for "x" Gem game was more enticing to me than the ad for "y" Gem game.
"I like castles more"
"I like dungeon more"
"I like dragons more"
"I like combat more"

Reactions: ChristopherASA

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: [Chrome Users ONLY] Desktop Website Feedback | Accept
Requester: UserLook [ALE1TJ4BPYA91] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$2.36] [Pay=1.00] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=1.80] [Fast=2.60] [Comm=2.50] [Fair=3.40] [Reviews=12] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=null] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=0%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=1]
Reward: 0.90
Duration: 40:00
Available: 1
Description: Record your computer screen and your voice for [8 minutes] while you look a website. Then upload this video. You must be on Google Chrome browser on your desktop to complete this HIT.
Qualifications: UserLook Desktop Chrome DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location In AU, CA, US; [UserLook] https://feeld.co DoesNotExist
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Jamie Taylor

Reaction score
I can handle about 85 rejections but I have 300+ HITs pending and about 90% of those are making me sweat.
Please please please I need this!
I will bless you, my child, in the ways of my people. Away, unclean rejections!

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Just got back from the grocery store. Cool! I made enough in my first week to cover most of my grocery bill! If people say they are too poor to eat, they are lyin' or they aren't tryin'. :wink:

Looks like I need to lose my Voltar virginity (if I can find any voltars) to have the experience and to understand what you all are talking about.

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
Just got back from the grocery store. Cool! I made enough in my first week to cover most of my grocery bill! If people say they are too poor to eat, they are lyin' or they aren't tryin'. :wink:

Looks like I need to lose my Voltar virginity (if I can find any voltars) to have the experience and to understand what you all are talking about.
zoltar. and no. these are massively underpaid. you are worth more than that!

Gator

Contributor
Reaction score
You've received a bonus from Ann F. for work related to 3PEG1BH7AES8RSMYI76EQEQPMCUBKZ. The value of your bonus is: $0.01 USD The Requester included this note: Thank you for completing the survey: What makes people grow wiser (HIT I:eek: 3PEG1BH7AES8RSMYI76EQEQPMCUBKZ). Your work has now been approved and you should receive the Mturk credit ($1) very soon. For internal auditing purposes, we would like to ask you to confirm reception of payment, using "Contact Requester" or by e-mailing

Um, what?

Status
Not open for further replies.