Not open for further replies.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Trust me, I've been putting out applications for a while now. With me having to care for my mom, it kind of keeps me tethered to this apartment. Plus, not having an automobile limits the radius in which I can work. The only reason I'm able to get to the plasma lab, is because my city has a transportation system that only charges $1.00. But you have to schedule a ride a day in advance, and they only pick you up in the mornings, and stop running around 2:00 PM.

As far as being negative...there's a thin line between being a pessimist and a realist. I'd never rely on this site as my sole source of income, but it would be nice to be able to earn enough to buy a used car, for around $2500.00. That would solve a lot of my problems. As I've barely earned $300.00 this month so far, it's going to be a slow, winding process. I should reach 1000 HITs within the next couple of weeks, though.
Thanks for your understanding. I know I'm about as subtle as a punch in the face. I admire your willingness to do whatever it takes to take care of your mom and daughter. Hopefully I didn't discourage you from using the platform. I turked and job hunted for a year and a half before I found something. But turking wasn't feasible for me long term.

Jamie Taylor

Reaction score
Is Mturk loading for you guys? Mine just stopped loading. All my other webpages are working fine.

Just starting working again, weird. About 5 minutes of that
Yes, but it's all hitless on my HIT list. The same ol' HITs have been lingering for hours now. I wish all HITs would disappear, as soon as they became unavailable.

Jamie Taylor

Reaction score
Thanks for your understanding. I know I'm about as subtle as a punch in the face. I admire your willingness to do whatever it takes to take care of your mom and daughter. Hopefully I didn't discourage you from using the platform. I turked and job hunted for a year and a half before I found something. But turking wasn't feasible for me long term.
Thank you. No, I appreciate your honesty. I won't give up, until there's a self-inflicted noose around my neck. I will nickel and dime my way out of this hole, if it's the last thing I do.

Reactions: mboone73

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Title: Experiences in ogranizations(≈ 15 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: SurveyComet [A3NC2P2SPK9QQ] (Req TV): $20.85/hr
(TO): [Pay: 4.16] [Fair: 4.78] [Comm: 4.17] [Fast: 4.70]
Description:
This is a survey designed to examine people’s experiences in different organizations. The survey takes 15 minutes. You will be compensated $1.50 for your time if you are eligible
Time: 45 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: Exc: [-1944719755-121762] DoesNotExist ; SurveyGroup [1832] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; TP Panel: 234912493 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US;

9 minutes.

Last edited:

spchles1

Reaction score
Title: Friends at Work - Time 1 (20 Minutes)(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: t.mirando125@gmail.com [A15UG4CABMOKQ6] (Contact)
TV: [Hrly: $11.64] [Pay: 3.33] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO:
No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: $1.50
Duration: 1 hour 30 days
Available: 1
Description: We are looking for participants to answer survey questions about social relationships and perceptions of the workplace. Workers must be 18 years or older and from the United States, employed by an organization OUTSIDE of MTurk, and work there 35+ hours a week to complete this study and earn payment.
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 75; Exc: [3928327-124379] DoesNotExist; Location In US

Last edited:

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
TIL Enzo has a new MV out lol

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
closing this soon

Status