01/19 - Tasteless Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlie

Reaction score
I really miss the old hit catcher. this is so freaking messy and disorganized. All those "Keep.." hits were added and renamed within seconds of each other several days ago and were the first ones in this version of HC. Old version at least was easier to keep organized. I know it's being addressed but still drives me batty.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
I really miss the old hit catcher. this is so freaking messy and disorganized. All those "Keep.." hits were added and renamed within seconds of each other several days ago and were the first ones in this version of HC. Old version at least was easier to keep organized. I know it's being addressed but still drives me batty.
I wish hit tracker worked... I used it multiple times a day. Now all it gives me is an eternal spin...

Last edited:

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
it is definitely much slower than it was even with it not tracking absolutely everything like the previous version did.

Ha, forget slow - I don't get anything at all. I could possibly be 11.35 richer, and one less rejection today, if it worked at all. I can't retrieve anything for a compensation hit that I need his real email on, or a survey code that would get me a reversal.

Last edited:

freekshow420

Reaction score
I wish hit tracker worked... I used it multiple times a day. Now all it gives me is an eternal spin...
i feel the same way , i personally feel the old hit tracker was better. It added up all the hits that were pending / approved making it easier to see how much you were going to make, I know you can still do it now but having to add it all manually between the pending/approved tabs in tracker makes it a bit more complicated in the steps you have to take to see your totals.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
This was supposed to be my last hit for the day - except that I apparently already did it..

Title: Read short text snippets | PANDA
Requester: Elizabeth Clark [AMOO7ZX6MGNSN]
TurkerView: [ $16.20 / hour ]
Description: Read 5 text passages and answer 2 questions about each of them.
Duration: 60 Min
Available: 2
Reward: $1.75
Qualifications:
  • Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95
  • Location EqualTo US
[320GLP60BOUIM5XFXW52A05OYNM14Y]

Last edited:
Reactions: HelloHello

charlie

Reaction score
calling all list makers! if you're keeping a list somewhere of the Google Platform requestors would you mind sharing? I probably should have started one up when I made my return to AMT in November but never got around to it. Now I'm stuck on the oh so lovely "error occurred" message and for the life of me can't figure out what hit I returned that must've been Google's. Anyways, I started a thread here:

https://www.mturkcrowd.com/threads/endor-google-alphabet-hits.5543/

I'll keep updating it but I ask that anyone else who runs into clearly Google hits does the same.

charlie

Reaction score
calling all list makers! if you're keeping a list somewhere of the Google Platform requestors would you mind sharing? I probably should have started one up when I made my return to AMT in November but never got around to it. Now I'm stuck on the oh so lovely "error occurred" message and for the life of me can't figure out what hit I returned that must've been Google's. Anyways, I started a thread here:

https://www.mturkcrowd.com/threads/endor-google-alphabet-hits.5543/

I'll keep updating it but I ask that anyone else who runs into clearly Google hits does the same.
For anyone wondering, the Robot Repair $2.00 hit is a google hit so if you get "an error occurred" it's because you returned a google hit at some point earlier today without completing it.

charlie

Reaction score
and this puts me over my goal. yay finally
Title: Evaluate job candidates for a research project(~ 8 minutes)Accept
Requester: Marcel Yang [A2S7SGSI27CPI9] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.17][Pay=Good][Approval=1-3 days][Comm=Unrated][Rej=0][Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=0.00][Fast=0.00][Comm=0.00][Fair=0.00][Reviews=1][ToS=0]
Reward: $0.90
Duration: 00:40:00
Available: 5
Description: Rating 4 job candidates by watching interview videos
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [-1247056586-270204] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US

Reactions: Blakkat

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm sorta happy with my PE today considering all my IRL stuff that had to get done. Now I'm off to eat the other half of my spicy Italian sub from yesterday. Hope everyone had a good day!

charlie

Reaction score
alrighty y'all. i'm out too. $20.78 for the day. Wanted to do this one but i've got a returned endor hit with a long timer out there somewhere that I returned so i'll try to catch tomorrow. night!

Title: Robot Repair Game - Smartphone needed to completeAccept
Requester: Flyswatter XR [A1ITRIODTSLMH] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$15.51][Pay=Good][Approval=~24 hrs][Comm=Unrated][Rej=0][Blk=0]
TO: No reviews
Reward: $2.00
Duration: 01:00:00
Available: 68
Description: -
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US

Skittles

It's Pumpkinninny!
Reaction score
Title: U.S. Election Beliefs Survey - follow-up(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Canlabresearch01 [AGJHQN4BKWTI2] (Req TV): $23.32/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
A short academic survey with questions related to beliefs about the U.S. elections, about 5 minutes
Time: 40 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Inc: [8204251-270189] Exists ; Location In UMUS;

Status
Not open for further replies.