01/19 - Techno-cally Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dinglefusser

"Essss A Jay"
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Pac Heights, even semi...nice! I was on La Playa, near the N Judah turn around. Then moved to SJ. Then back to Berkeley, then the El Cerrito (cheap place near BART) then back to Albany. My goal was Kensington, but I never made enough money for that place. My kid is buried in Mtn View Cemetery in Oakland so I am back there often to visit.
Im one of those dudes that was raised "provide ,give, and if necessary give and walk" I love her dearly and am thankful tthat she "allows" me to keep my workshop at our Danville home...when i go to grab tools I need I get to see the Horsies I bought her So I guess it is all good

Last edited:
Reactions: tricker

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
QUOTE="kryssyy, post: 12329, member: 5"]I can't wait for all the shenans. :p[/QUOTE]

My son saw your avatar and wanted to know where he knew that from. Uh, dude. Superfamous movie made from books you devoured and now hate cuz how it ended?

Reactions: kryss and Rerun

plrs199

Reaction score
I wasn;t sure if you were being sarcastic because of their recent TO, but that was 10/10 survey. HoTW for me(I've been on a bad streak), took me 3:30 and I looked at their TO after accepting.
I got screened out, sad times. :(

Reactions: ShereKahn

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Respond to some surveys from our survey bank(~ 20 minutes)
Requester: FSBResearchLab [AH2HURAPU5NOK] (TO)
TO Ratings:

★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.50 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness

Number of Reviews: 12
TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Respond to a number of surveys
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Exc: [-567694248-5346] has not been granted;Total approved HITs is not greater than 100000;Total approved HITs is not less than 500;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Location is one of: US

Reactions: Azazael

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Im one of those dudes that was raised "provide ,give, and if necessary give and walk" I love her dearly and am thankful tthat she "allows" me to keep my workshop at our Danville home...when i go to grab tools I need I get to see the Horsies I bought her So I guess it is all good
Good man. It's not easy, but that is the right path.

I'm a girl but when I go back I look at what I left behind and think...I did the right thing. I left everything when I bailed.

I do miss the Bay, though. I go back all the time. I STILL have my old BART sleeve from when I commuted daily. And I miss the M line from when I used to go to school (SF State) and crammed for midterms while riding. I have taught my kid how to ride MUNI. He rocks it and has no issues pushing people out of his way to get out at "his" stops.

Reactions: aveline and Rerun

Melly

Pew Pew!
Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
You're between The No and Bakersfield! I'm in Modesto now and you got my gansta (ha) ass beat!
Nah moved from there long time ago but you can't take the agricultural out of the city gal - ya meen?

Reactions: tricker and Rerun

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Nah moved from there long time ago but you can't take the agricultural out of the city gal - ya meen?
I was raised in the Bay Area and the Central Valley. So I dunno if I wanna kick some gansta ass or decorate it with glitter.

Choices, yo. :)

Reactions: Melly and Rerun
Status
Not open for further replies.