01/21 - So Fabulous Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkipTransit

I'm Bigger on the Inside
Contributor
Reaction score
this is true. almost basically the same thing
No steam here, so that can't be it. Feels more like I am a pigeon for pennies. Flitting about the screans and responding to Pavlov's bell ringing. Ooooooh! SHINY!!

click.

peck. peck peck. peck peck peck.

click click.

you fucker...

flits about the screens...

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
In case people are confused. Panda isn't the answer to everything. It should only be used for grabbing stuff with in a short time. If you're using it for stuff that you hope will pop at some point during the day you're gonna have a bad time. They make things like include lists on scraper and HM for things like that. Otherwise you're PREing yourself to death and will never catch anything let alone be able to work.

It's Gamera!

Flippant Amniote
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
At my seasonal job, we have a whole colony of fat angry dumpster squirrels. One time when I was outside on break, the alpha squirrel stole my keys, dragged them into the dumpster, and left them there.
Huh, I wonder if they work on contract...

Reactions: twig

Yuk

Reaction score
I kind of want to switch over to Mturk Suite, but my lazy side doesn't want to have to deal with turning off all the scripts it overlaps with. Worth it?
Worth it. It's prone to less glitches/failures (extensions are given much more room to operate freely than userscripts under tampermonkey, which is an extension itself), and the features are all centralized under 1 author instead of being spread out in case you have issue(s)

Reactions: Sondi

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

tempo

Contributor
Reaction score
HAHAHA Wouldn't you like to know?!

I never turn of Written Paper (I love them its kind of similar to my 'day' job).
Ben Peterson is typically running along with PTI and Research Tasks. I am sure there is an easier way to do this but I am still figuring things out.
I also had SO many things running that didn't even have a title - I don't even know what they were.

With that being said, thanks to a fellow Princess, I found out running all of those weird ones was basically pointless so I deleted them on Wednesday (a total of 112!). I have NO idea what I am doing. I am just enjoying the ride while I figure it out.
Do you run them all at once? You might be losing better ones like that. I have maximum 6 pandas running, but try to keep just 3. You can use Hit monitor instead of running so many pandas, or just keep an eye on Hit Finder.

By the way, I just started using Mturk Suite and it's amazing, so many nice features.

Reactions: SparklingPrincess

frogman31680

Choosy Moms Choose Gif
Reaction score
In case people are confused. Panda isn't the answer to everything. It should only be used for grabbing stuff with in a short time. If you're using it for stuff that you hope will pop at some point during the day you're gonna have a bad time. They make things like include lists on scraper and HM for things like that. Otherwise you're PREing yourself to death and will never catch anything let alone be able to work.

Good point. Usually I panda all the hits that I don't catch. Any chance you have a tutorial for adding hits to HM? Cause I just installed it two days ago and still working on figuring it out.

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
I got all excited when I saw the CMU Hits...but just saw they changed them up

Reactions: scrmcasey
Status
Not open for further replies.