Requester: chris.lab111 [AGRY5NHZLU4PI] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$9.89] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Good] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.55] [Fast=3.98] [Comm=1.88] [Fair=4.33] [Reviews=163] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.25
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 48
Description: (4 mins) Decision study
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Finn Mertens

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Reaction score

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Haha I'm trying to join!

1.5 mile run is 15:26 or less
push a car 15 feet
22 push ups in 1 minute
25 situps in 1 minute
scale a 6 foot wall

Nothing too crazy to be honest. I'm not sure if current officers are required to maintain these or not.

Certainly easier than the marine corps test when I had to take that..
good luck getting into the academy but you seem like a great physical specimen that you aren't too concerned with the agility tests.

hope you read the twitter "Overheard on duty", watch livepd to learn a few tactics before the academy (such as keeping your head as you difuse DV's and drunks) and remember those who tell you "i hate cops" are criminals. :LOL:

Reactions: chrisd6

chrisd6

Reaction score
good luck getting into the academy but you seem like a great physical specimen that you aren't too concerned with the agility tests.

hope you read the twitter "Overheard on duty", watch livepd to learn a few tactics before the academy (such as keeping your head as you difuse DV's and drunks) and remember those who tell you "i hate cops" are criminals. :LOL:
Haha, thank you! I may need luck to get into the academy, I have no idea how many people are applying. I guess I'll find out tomorrow.
I'm just hoping nailing the physical test (if I do indeed do so) and a college degree does something for me

I've seen my fair share of livepd actually! I'll be sure to remember that last point when running into cop haters :LOL:

Reactions: cb456 and ekkirksey

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
I'm just hoping nailing the physical test (if I do indeed do so) and a college degree does something for me

I've seen my fair share of livepd actually! I'll be sure to remember that last point when running into cop haters :LOL:
APD is recruiting here as they are desperate for officers and i believe you could even start at $35-40K after graduating the academy. http://apdonline.com/recruiting.aspx

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Man, I'm surprised they start lower than Alabama's officers. Here in Alabama they start at around 46,000 I believe
you'd have to ask the recruiter - maybe its the same or more to be attractive to recruits but the number i mentioned seem to be what i recall from a billboard a couple years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.