01/22 - Ferocious WARJlords Friday

Which Survivor team should escape going to council this week?

• 5ALTY CA9TCHA5

• WARJLords

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

adaaaam

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The mtg IRC ended up being a ghost town and with a bunch of people here already in the reddit room I feel like an mtc IRC room would be really inactive too
I'd hang out with mtcers if you made an mtc irc but definitely not reddit or mtg lol

plus I believe you're wrong about the inactivity, you have members asking about it already...

Last edited:
Reactions: Kerek

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I couldn't even if I wanted to. I've got enough chronic shoulder/wrist pain as it is. I'm lucky to turk for a few hours without having to take the following day off to rest.
Now that you've got a piece of this scam site, you can take it easy and let the cash roll in.

TurkingMaster

Crowd Master
Banned
Reaction score
The mtg IRC ended up being a ghost town and with a bunch of people here already in the reddit room I feel like an mtc IRC room would be really inactive too
I'd hang out with mtcers if you made an mtc irc but definitely not reddit or mtg lol

plus I believe you're wrong about the inactivity, you have members asking about it already...
Right, which is why I said most, not all.

scout

Contributor
Reaction score

am i the only schmuck who does not know what an IRC is?

:cliff:

adaaaam

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well there's actually a bunch of users on here from the same channel that don't use it, I don't think it's most
What I meant is we already hang out in a channel that isn't reddit or mtg nor mtc, but I'm down to use a second chat if it were #mtc

Status
Not open for further replies.