01/22 - Ferocious WARJlords Friday

Which Survivor team should escape going to council this week?

• 5ALTY CA9TCHA5

• WARJLords

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score
"delotted" drip
Dilaudid.

I actually have a text saved from over a year ago where my dad told me he was on a delotted drip (yes, spelled the same way) and he needed my husband to come get him cos there was no fucking way he'd be able to drive with the colours he was seeing.

Reactions: Azazael and aveline

prodevel

Yes, but do you have a flag?! Cake or death!?
Reaction score
That's how I feel about narcotic painkillers. They make my stomach hurt like crazy and I get little to no euphoria. Sometimes, I'll get mild hallucinations but they freak me the fuck out. Not pleasant for me.
As a 20-something, I thought hallucinations would be awesome. Then I quit drinking and thought. Not awesome. (DTs, aural/visual hallucinations) not cool

Reactions: Pippa

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
Now I just think I'm too old to be doing all that stuff anyways. Haha. Funny what makes you happy when you get older.

Reactions: aveline and jml

Dinglefusser

"Essss A Jay"
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Dilaudid.

I actually have a text saved from over a year ago where my dad told me he was on a delotted drip (yes, spelled the same way) and he needed my husband to come get him cos there was no fucking way he'd be able to drive with the colours he was seeing.
Thanks i truly had no idea how to spell it and quite frankly glad I don't know lol

Reactions: essjay

Azazael

Reaction score
Dilaudid.

Ive had morphine once for a bad fracture, I remember talking to the walls. The couple times I was given heavy meds for pain outside a hospital, one time I remember waking up and pushing my then gf off the bed cause I thought she was a giant insect on the bed. Not fun stuff at all....

Dinglefusser

"Essss A Jay"
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I think the thread would get back OT if there were any damn HITs.
Yeah i guess general talk is good and such :) Provided we are not like eye stabbing with spoons and shit they probably will let us chat here

Reactions: Vanyanka

Eetha

cuter than you
Contributor
Reaction score
...Well I just got home and was going to ask if there was anything worth working on but it does not appear to be so Q_Q

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Ive had morphine once for a bad fracture, I remember talking to the walls. The couple times I was given heavy meds for pain outside a hospital, one time I remember waking up and pushing my then gf off the bed cause I thought she was a giant insect on the bed. Not fun stuff at all....
I was convinced I was in some medical thriller and they were doing experiments on me in the night. I read too much.

Reactions: Azazael

Dinglefusser

"Essss A Jay"
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
...Well I just got home and was going to ask if there was anything worth working on but it does not appear to be so Q_Q
I think there still is ...I just got burnt out myself

kidneyboy

Reaction score
I like this thread. I've been on all kinds of painkillers, had two kidney transplants, etc. Been in the hospital I don't even know how many times. Dilaudid is the good stuff, but I never get sent home with that. Usually oxycodone and/or Percs, Vics, etc... It's a good thing they put limits on refills, that's all I can say. I can see how people have problems I take so many other pills anyway, I don't take more than I need!

Melly

Pew Pew!
Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Title: Match similar travel attractions from a list | PANDA
Requester: Matt Powell [A6AHWJON9KUIX] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 0.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.00 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 4
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Find possible matches for a single travel attraction/location from a list of related locations
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.05
Qualifications: None

I've been keeping my queue pretty full of these tonight.. pretty easy and I can get them done rather quickly

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Malachai? No.

Jenny Lewis, Josh Homme and Eric Stoltz? DECIDEDLY YES.
She's heavy into Domhnall Gleeson, who I must admit has cheekbones to die for.

Status
Not open for further replies.