01/22 - Ferocious WARJlords Friday

Which Survivor team should escape going to council this week?

• 5ALTY CA9TCHA5

• WARJLords

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

adaaaam

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Nope, I don't need all that.
The point is that's highly unbelievable lol give him credit where it's due (otherwise you wouldn't have spent so much time reflecting on whether to simply say you didn't or you did but with good reason and end up replying with such a short sentence that doesn't take minutes to type)

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Recheck the op in the 3 minutes you spent to think of your one sentence post I had given more detail
No, its a simple rgba with base colors and half opacity.
The point is that's highly unbelievable lol give him credit where it's due (otherwise you wouldn't have spent so much time reflecting on whether to simply say you didn't or you did but with good reason and end up replying with such a short sentence that doesn't take minutes to type)
It highly unbelievable to use 0,255,0,0.5 / 255,255,0,0.5 / 255,140,0,0.5 / 255,0,0,0.5? You must have hard times coming up with other simple stuff to if you can't do some base color on your own.

adaaaam

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
No, its a simple rgba with base colors and half opacity.

It highly unbelievable to use 0,255,0,0.5 / 255,255,0,0.5 / 255,140,0,0.5 / 255,0,0,0.5? You must have hard times coming up with other simple stuff to if you can't do some base color on your own.
I made a ninja edit within seconds of posting it and you quoted me and it showed the original unedited post and your response posted minutes later, it just doesn't add up for me but you can explain it how you want I just think he deserves credit is all, nothing against you I just like him

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I made a ninja edit within seconds of posting it and you quoted me and it showed the original post and your response posted minutes later, it just doesn't add up for me but you can explain it how you want I just think he deserves credit is all, nothing against you I just like him
Someone can't hit quote, have a HIT ding and go deal with that instead of focusing all of their time finishing a response to you?

adaaaam

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Someone can't hit quote, have a HIT ding and go deal with that instead of focusing all of their time finishing a response to you?
Well considering how defensive and creative you're getting with the details of the explanations I'd say that's highly unlikely but that's just my perspective, I don't know anything about you other than you like to edit other people's scripts a lot but you put yourself as Author

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
:shoot:

Last edited:
Reactions: TQueen
Status
Not open for further replies.