01/22 - Tabby Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Nobody is too young. (they just seem too young. Plus, it was at 41 so, I think that's when troubles like that tend to pop up) I've done my best to use this vessel to the fullest. There are no awards for a pretty corpse. Imma power-slide this body sideways at 90mph into the grave, when the time comes. :p
Here I asked you a question then I wonder off in space. Had a job to do.
41 is when troubles pop up? Hey, I'm 41! And I'm starting to get troubles too.
Just don't go sliding into that grave too early :D

Reactions: Jerami

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Yep! He was super happy at the idea of my having fun while he was conferencing because he is a supportive partner :)

Also the conf. was only one day so we went to MK together and did Universal together - I just did Epcot by myself. Suuuuper tired now, yay!
yea! You're still married! I wonder what it would have been like if it was more like a 4-6 day conference. Hope you had fun with the mouse and soaked in some of the warmth while you could to get you through the rest of Winter.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
what universal rides did you ride? Sondi @Sondi

i havent been in like 6-7 yrs

Reactions: Sondi

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
what universal rides did you ride? Sondi @Sondi

i havent been in like 6-7 yrs
We rode gringot's twice
then did the hogwarts castle ride
then the hippogriff ride
then brunch at the 3 broomsticks
and then the mummy ride

and then we left cause it was getting crowded and ate pizza and gelato :hungry: pretty good day :)

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
We rode gringot's twice
then did the hogwarts castle ride
then the hippogriff ride
then brunch at the 3 broomsticks
and then the mummy ride

and then we left cause it was getting crowded and ate pizza and gelato :hungry: pretty good day :)
i think they opened the harry potter/hogwarts section the year after i went :( i didn’t realize universal had so many 3d rides before I went.

i’m glad you guys had fun it sounds like

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
i remember i saw a taping of tna wrestling and i rode the simpsons ride. i think (twister) too? i forget if that was twister

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
i think they opened the harry potter/hogwarts section the year after i went :( i didn’t realize universal had so many 3d rides before I went.

i’m glad you guys had fun it sounds like
Yeah the HP stuff was my favorite (and really my only reason for wanting to go) - the only 3D one we did was gringot's. Really cool but the castle ride was better. We got to go in an hour early since we stayed at one of the universal hotels, so that was nice (most of the good rides went up to 1 or 2 hr wait after the park opened properly).

Oh I forgot we also rode the Hogwarts Express twice - boring as far as rides go but a nice way to get from park to park and cute HP experience.

Last edited:

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Yeah the HP stuff was my favorite (and really my only reason for wanting to go) - the only 3D one we did was gringot's. Really cool but the castle ride was better. We got to go in an hour early since we stayed at one of the universal hotels, so that was nice (most of the good rides went up to 1 or 2 hr wait after the park opened properly).

Oh I forgot we also rode the Hogwarts Express twice - boring as far as rides go but a nice way to get from park to park and cute HP experience.
i bet the harry potter attractions draw the most people out of anything in the park. i went a year too early :(

was the universal hotel inside the park? or was it one of those hotels where you take a boat over to the park? or did the hogwarts express just pick you up from the hotel?

the hotel i went to we had to take a little boat. i don’t know if the hotel was partnered with Universal officially

HelloHello

Reaction score
Made it into a User Test webcam study later in the week and now I am getting cold feet despite the really nice pay. Am I alone in being nervous about video stuff?

Reactions: Theta Carinae

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Title: Decision-making survey (~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: CAD [A2Y5GY2TSR6RLA] (Req TV): $33.52/hr
(TO): [Pay: 4.89] [Fair: 4.31] [Comm: 3.86] [Fast: 4.86]
Description:
Read about scenarios and answer questions about health, money, or more general topics. No experience is required. (~20 minutes)
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.75
Qualifications: SurveyGroup [1892] DoesNotExist ; Exc: [125233-124644] DoesNotExist ; Location In US;

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
i bet the harry potter attractions draw the most people out of anything in the park. i went a year too early :(

was the universal hotel inside the park? or was it one of those hotels where you take a boat over to the park? or did the hogwarts express just pick you up from the hotel?

the hotel i went to we had to take a little boat. i don’t know if the hotel was partnered with Universal officially
Ours was just a quick shuttle bus away - maybe 5mins. Pretty convenient! The boat sounds cool :) And yeah if you like Harry Potter AND you like theme parks you should def. try to go again sometime. I'm not a theme park fan generally but it was still neat.

Theta Carinae

minor superhero nerd
Contributor
Reaction score
Made it into a User Test webcam study later in the week and now I am getting cold feet despite the really nice pay. Am I alone in being nervous about video stuff?
Not at all, typed the woman who not only disabled her laptop's webcam but put duct tape over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.