01/23 - Snowy Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Because cat. Mine loves to sit on my keyboard when I'm not around. ugh, didn't even think about poo particles getting on my fingers...
eeewwww!

compressed air on the keyboard, stat! (outside, even)

Reactions: kryss

lobo925

CEO of Pizza
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about your opinions on mobile video ads | PANDA
Requester: User Experience Research [A2OM0ACK3JQTG] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 0.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.86 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.50 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 7
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: Quick (less than 10 minutes) survey about mobile phone use and video ads
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $1.75
Qualifications: Location is one of: AU, CA, GB, IE, NZ, US, ZA, Total approved HITs is greater than 1000, HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 97, Has completed mobile video ads survey has not been granted
EZ Money

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
If you really want a solution, build a cat trap:
Works like a magnet.
BRILLIANT!

I just happen to have an empty box nearby. Imma go get it now and give this a try. Maybe I'll even throw some paper I don't care about into said box...and a pen and paperlclip to make it look legit.

Reactions: catsoneverything

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
How do you guys hide images with the spoiler tag? I want to post a pic of a gigantic, creepy underwater bug but I rather not give nightmares to everyone, just a select few people.

Jqkill

generic jedi
Contributor
Reaction score
How do you guys hide images with the spoiler tag? I want to post a pic of a gigantic, creepy underwater bug but I rather not give nightmares to everyone, just a select few people.
[ spoiler ] stuff [ /spoiler ] <- remove spaces, change 'stuff' to what you want

Reactions: El Pablo and Pleco

Just Matthew

And the bottom drops out.
Contributor
Reaction score
So i've been reading a lot, catching up on all these fancy scripts that have come out over time and this is what I have so far that I personally think I need/want.

Two questions so far, one is the obvious: 1) Am I missing anything vital or crucial that I overlooked or you simple cannot live without and why? 2) Is there a script that will give me what I made each hour? I saw a script that gives me an estimated hourly rate at which I am working but I would like a break down of what I made each hour specifically, does such a thing exist?

I've also gleaned that I'm suppose to make a big deal about almost making 30 dollars today? why does the number 30 keep coming up so often in earning threads? It seems very arbitrary and rather a low goal to shoot for? I am confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.