01/23 - Thalamocortical Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Inquisit

Title:
Whose items are these? The Self-Other ownership judgment task(~ 25 minutes) | Accept
Requester: SCS Lab [A219S40LKKD0L0] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$10.48] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.55] [Fast=4.36] [Comm=3.06] [Fair=4.46] [Reviews=123] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 2.50
Duration: 10:00:00
Available: 0
Description: Participants will make fast but simple decisions that involve themselves and other people. Uses Inquisit 5.
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Last edited:

Strappy

Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about Attitudes and Practices on Home Landscaping | Accept
Requester: ranli [A26HO7ISQ1RO63] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$1.94] [Pay=Underpaid] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
Reward: 1.50
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Give us your opinion about your home landscaping attitudes and practices.
Qualifications: Current Residence - Owned EqualTo 1; for home garden DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location EqualTo US

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
All-day long I've been feeling like I've forgotten something but for the life of me, I can't think what. It's very unsettling.
i should set you up with my dad and you both can forget together. :love:

paper is very important to him - writes notes and commitments like doctor visits and choir practices. and i ask him his daily schedules so i can try to remind him if he doesn't seem to be doing those.

HelloHello

Reaction score
i should set you up with my dad and you both can forget together. :love:

paper is very important to him - writes notes and commitments like doctor visits and choir practices. and i ask him his daily schedules so i can try to remind him if he doesn't seem to be doing those.
I use Siri on my iPad. The rub comes when Siri is malfunctioning for some reason or another and I can't get her to make a reminder and I forget to go back later and do it, or, I'm so busy I just keep clicking later when the reminder pops up. Paper is a no go for me as it gets misplaced too easily. Maybe I need to check out setting up scheduled text reminders . . . I'll have to remember to look into that . . .

• Haha
Reactions: Blakkat and rsmath

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm out - That Inquisit hit did me in. I think there is a bonus involved, but I forget. I hope so, my eyeballs hurt. Good luck y'all!

Title: Whose items are these? The Self-Other ownership judgment task(~ 25 minutes) | Accept
Requester: SCS Lab [A219S40LKKD0L0] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$10.48] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.55] [Fast=4.36] [Comm=3.06] [Fair=4.46] [Reviews=123] [ToS=0]
Reward: 2.50
Duration: 10:00:00
Available: 0
Description: Participants will make fast but simple decisions that involve themselves and other people. Uses Inquisit 5.
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Reactions: HelloHello

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
They're making another Jackass movie now and there is no way at their age that at least one of them doesn't die.
it's probably the children of Jackass because i imagine the OG is too crippled to do the stunts.

baconfly

Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about your experiences with mathematics ~ 20 minutes | PANDA
Requester: Psychology_Study [A3I6XLGFRSEATZ] (Contact)
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 2.00] [Fast: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Reviews: 3] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: 1.50
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 4
Description: We are conducting an academic survey about experiences that people may have with mathematics, both inside and outside of school. You do not need to be a student to participate in our survey.
Qualifications: Masters Exists; Location In CA, US

• Grimacing
Reactions: alk69
Status
Not open for further replies.