01/24 - Talented Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

klingeemonster

Does this poncho make me look fat?
Contributor
Reaction score
Your arguments were snarky and you never implemented your own plan about how to respond to the initial request which makes it seem hypocritical or in bad faith.
That is not a nice thing to say to, "He who must not be called by his former name".

Reactions: Pleco and Kerek

LurkyTurkey

Contributor
Reaction score
Haven't had it in at least 3 years. Sounds mighty tasty right about now.
Since Schlotsky's sells them, I encounter the sign/name more often and feel the pull to get one. But I don't bc Cinnabon's aroma fog power isn't in effect outside.

Reactions: Yatagarasu

Leon Powalski

Contributor
Reaction score
Has Will been around with "Finding actions in videos - should take around 5 minutes" lately? I haven't done any since mid-December and wonder whether I've been missing them or they simply vanished.

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Has Will been around with "Finding actions in videos - should take around 5 minutes" lately? I haven't done any since mid-December and wonder whether I've been missing them or they simply vanished.
I'm pretty sure I've seen them posted on the forum at least once within the last couple of weeks, but I'm not sure how much they are around.

Reactions: Leon Powalski

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
Nobody was telling you to do anything, you do whatever you want. I'm just disagreeing with the whole people asking for a few batches to fill numbers and the response being basically " git gud". Sometimes if people ask " how do I get good at turking" or "how do I start turking" then there's so much to fill them in on that you gotta go with general advance and maybe mention a few scripts. But I don't think it's going to kill anyone's initiative to throw a few names here and there. Otherwise every single question in the forum would be either "look it up", "the answer is already there" or "work it out. Granted that would cut down on a lot of shitposting but still...
There is a vast difference between saying "get gud" and "go practice"... there are always people out there who will value handing someone a link to a batch. I'm fine with that, I expect it. This forum provides ALL of those answers to fill in new people... in more than one format... prewritten articles, live help, lurking and learning indirectly. But I say with all due civility... you don't get to censor me or write my posts for me. I choose what values I pass on to new turkers... I choose what advice to share and why. If everyone gave the same advice and worked best receiving the same advice, we wouldn't need a forum full of different handles.

Reactions: Itsmee and Kerek
Status
Not open for further replies.