Title: Decision-Making Task (Research Study, USC) | Accept
Requester: Celso M. de Melo [A2JUW3ZR5QAEW] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$7.97] [Pay=2.67] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.75] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=7] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 2:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Research survey about how people behave in decision making tasks (ICT, University of Southern California). Approximate time: 45 minutes. Chance to win extra money according to performance in task.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
thanks! My HF didn't even show this
edit: nvm I already did it :cry:

Last edited:
Reactions: sofaslug and jan

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
So many great songs on here. Thank you for posting this. I saw the Reddit thread yesterday but hadn't checked it out yet.
YW! I emailed it to myself last night as I fell asleep knowing I'd want it today LOL

Sondi @Sondi oh yeah I know not everyone is in llooOOOoove with RH lol. I am to RH as Metallica is to Metallica (I don't wanna tag him b/c it's not important and i know he gets notices) OK Computer was such a wild album I feel like even though I was super into them already (The Bends and Pablo Honey were great) OK Computer was like WOW! I will check out Electro Shock Blues! I'm not sure I know what that is.

Reactions: Sondi

greg

Hey that tickles
Reaction score
Title: Decision-Making Task (Research Study, USC) | Accept
Requester: Celso M. de Melo [A2JUW3ZR5QAEW] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$7.97] [Pay=2.67] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.75] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=7] [ToS=0]
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 2:00:00
Description: Research survey about how people behave in decision making tasks (ICT, University of Southern California). Approximate time: 45 minutes. Chance to win extra money according to performance in task.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
Thanks for posting this - missed it in the queue

Reactions: jan

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Aww. How is it having a rat?
One of them is the gentlest beast ever, I swear. He loves cuddling and giving kisses and has never once bitten me. My other one...well. He escaped from the cage and I haven't been able to catch him. It's been...2 months? I see him every day but he's just too damn fast. Also he's an asshole. lol

Reactions: Gator and heyndrix

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
One of them is the gentlest beast ever, I swear. He loves cuddling and giving kisses and has never once bitten me. My other one...well. He escaped from the cage and I haven't been able to catch him. It's been...2 months? I see him every day but he's just too damn fast. Also he's an asshole. lol
Wait is he just living with you like a roomate now? Like in the morning you wake up and he's like "Oh good morning, bring me food? Thanks. Have a good day" and then scampers?

Reactions: heyndrix

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Your Perceptions(~ 3 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: SPAM Lab [A1QVPRQENZY76G] (Req TV): $16.41/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: 2.45] [Fair: 3.86] [Comm: 2.67] [Fast: 3.68]
Description:
You will view a photograph of one person on a non-mobile device, and provide your first impressions.
Time: 10 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 4
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [4010544-125004] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Wait is he just living with you like a roomate now? Like in the morning you wake up and he's like "Oh good morning, bring me food? Thanks. Have a good day" and then scampers?
He's like a roommate that I see once or twice a day and is otherwise a recluse. He stays under the couch during the day and comes out around 6PM to 'hunt'. I'll leave him food every now and then but honestly between what my son drops and what I conveniently leave on top of the deep freezer (which he can get on), he's well-fed. He's even fatter than my caged rat.

Reactions: heyndrix

greg

Hey that tickles
Reaction score
Taking back that "thanks" - this Decision Making task is indeed tedious :wink:

Last edited:

NemoRolls

Reaction score
Mornin! Some pretty cool tattoos in here.
Title: Answer a survey about different tattoos. Are the pictures creative or not? | Accept
Requester: Tamara [A3QH6F9OKWXF2M] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
Reward: 3.50
Duration: 35:00
Description: This survey has two big parts. In one part you will see 15 different pictures of tattoos. You have to rate them on a scale from 1-5). In the other part you will have to compare two different tattoos and choose the most creative one.
Qualifications: None

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
He's like a roommate that I see once or twice a day and is otherwise a recluse. He stays under the couch during the day and comes out around 6PM to 'hunt'. I'll leave him food every now and then but honestly between what my son drops and what I conveniently leave on top of the deep freezer (which he can get on), he's well-fed. He's even fatter than my caged rat.
That is absolutely hilarious. I can just see him visiting his caged buddy at night all like all like Templeton (Charlotte's Web) talking about pigging out at the county fair lol

Reactions: Sondi

Gator

Contributor
Reaction score
Oh that's crazy. I never even would have thought about them having such different personalities.

Reactions: themildone

jan

Reaction score
Title: Answer a Survey about your Experiences in Hotels | Accept
Requester: Alex Davidson [AFLB0K9LGJKSE] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$5.94] [Pay=2.00] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.68] [Fast=4.06] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=4.00] [Reviews=40] [ToS=1]
TO2: [Hrly=4.10] [Pen=3.50 days] [Res=null] [Rec=0%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.60
Duration: 1:00:00
Description: This research study asks questions about hotel guests. Requirements: you must have been a guest and stayed at a hotel recently (at least once in the last year).
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 96; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Status
Not open for further replies.