01/24 - Wings Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mypaperheart

I've got a hammer and a heart of glass <3
Reaction score
I'm afraid its too cold. He has such thin fur. I'm not much of a dog person, so I'm not sure if it'll hurt him or what, lol. When it gets warmer, I'll probably do that though.

I might take him to the vet soon to get his nails clipped and see if they'll bathe him. I wish my husband would do it. The dog listens 100% to him. I've tried to put peanut butter on the wall and let him lick it to distract him. Worked for a bit. He was jumping out as soon as it's gone.

Just another reminder why I'm a cat person, lol.
I wouldn't recommend hosing down in the yard. We gave our one dog who loves water an outside hosedown like that cause he rolled in poop on a walk (ugh) and even though it was a hot day, he was shivering like crazy after and freezing. :(

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Paraphrase an inquiry related to Microsoft Outlook. Look at the instructions and example before you begin. | Accept
Requester: IPsoft MTurk [A2NPHK2GTUF78O] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $16.40] [Pay: 4.33] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 0.00] [Fast: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Reviews: 1] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $20.57] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.40
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Available: 70
Description: You're an employee at a large company, and you're contacting your company's IT help desk, via online chat, with a question regarding your Microsoft Outlook. Given a question or request, write other ways to express it.
Requirements: Qual86 DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In AU, CA, DK, GB, IE, NL, NO, NZ, US, VG, VI
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: coffeeowl

Horse Feathers

There's no future in time travel.
Contributor
Reaction score
Finally a hit MADE for me. I'm craving a breakfast crunchwrap with bacon right now. Such a weird craving..
I'll have a #8. Make that fresco too. A pepsi. Oh, throw in a Cinnabon Delight 4 pack...er for someone else

Stacy B

Ask me about Horse Racing. Please.
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm afraid its too cold. He has such thin fur. I'm not much of a dog person, so I'm not sure if it'll hurt him or what, lol. When it gets warmer, I'll probably do that though.

I might take him to the vet soon to get his nails clipped and see if they'll bathe him. I wish my husband would do it. The dog listens 100% to him. I've tried to put peanut butter on the wall and let him lick it to distract him. Worked for a bit. He was jumping out as soon as it's gone.

Just another reminder why I'm a cat person, lol.
I had a dog that out-weighed me and hated baths. I used to have to throw frozen pizzas in the tub to get him in there. Which, in case you're wondering, completely defeats the purpose of bathing your dog.

SleepComa

Drifting through the stars...
Reaction score
Title: Investigating Semantic Representations(~ 22 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Dermot Lynott [A325L0H6Q5L71I] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $16.91] [Pay: 4.17] [Fast: 3.00] [Comm: 4.00] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.69] [Fast: 4.65] [Comm: 3.86] [Fair: 4.76] [Reviews: 28] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$2.75
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Available: 1
Description: A multiple choice survey about common words
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [72224-71635] DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: nopoopwarez

GTR

Reaction score
more rejections err I mean taxxys

lol

Lucille Jones

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Amit Maheshwari has hits up again

still never reversed my 47 rejections from last week

you guys? PhantomCatt @PhantomCatt panzer @giedi

what a jabroni and clown
I only did 20 of those HITS, just a little taste test. I got one rejection with the same feedback about Lebron James. I don't follow sports, I had no idea what Lebron James looks like, but after checking out some photos of the guy I feel certain that I would have chosen the proper race if the correct photo had been provided. Does anyone have any theories about why this guy rejected so many HITs?

Reactions: Peachy
Status
Not open for further replies.