01/25 - Manning Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueSkyHippie

Graveyard Queen
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not anti education and what not cuz Lawyers get PAID after that 57 year period they spend repaying loans...but I am old school and ask every one of them "can you build a house"
I'm not anti-education either. I also accept the reality that not everyone is meant to go to college. My sister and I have had this argument about my nephew. That's a boy who should learn to weld or something, but she wants him to go to college. She went, became a teacher, and is now a pallet-jack operator in a factory.

Dinglefusser

"Essss A Jay"
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Sorry if "SAJ " upsets anyone but I just say what I feel...if you are in that grind of getting your degree then by all motha fkn means get that shit if you think that is what you want to truly do

PuppyToes

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Only MALE native speakers of American English, make 10 recordings of yourself saying short phrases.(20160120_en_US) | PANDA
Requester: Acme Data Collection [A3A1AJ4RPLTOLY] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 3.61 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭ 4.59 Generosity
☭☭☭☭ 4.84 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.55 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 73
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Please answer a few demographic questions, then record yourself saying short phrases.
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.75
Qualifications: Location is US

Reactions: kryss

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
College was an option for me but I looked at it and said " so you mean 4+ years and countless 100k's and no guarantees ? Yeah I'm good building houses cuz that seems like a need "
I have no practical skills whatsoever. All I do is read. Can we still be friends?

Pink Frost

Reaction score
meh just trying to enlighten ...in our small nation the as we say back east "smahtest kids" were and are the ones that chose other options from 100k colleges
I completely agree with you. It just reminded of Good Will Hunting. :pompus:

Reactions: Dinglefusser

Digital Nomad

Reaction score
Bunch Up

Title: (126201604)Can you find this movie? Open to Charter "Starz VOD" subscribers. | PANDA
Requester: Movie Enquirer [A20A8T722JJHEI] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 2.66 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭☭ 3.57 Generosity
☭☭☭☭☭ 3.28 Fairness
☭☭☭☭☭ 2.78 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 171
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Find this movie on your Starz On Demand. Give us info and images.
Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $4.00
Qualifications: Location is US

Dinglefusser

"Essss A Jay"
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I truly hope I didn't offend or crush dreams ...all I'm saying is that life is the true educator and surely ain't that fucking school that bleeds bank accounts

D

Deleted member 481

I don't know if this has already been posted but...
I emailed RB regarding the $1.83 hit that I got rejected for today, for the reasoning "There has been a issue with the survey and the results cannot be read. Moreover, some participants could not submit the survey."
I emailed him and demanded a reversal and he responded that "Since it was fault on our side. We will refund you." He hasn't reversed the rejection yet, but I thought I'd let others know in case they wanted to contact Reecha Bharili (RB) as well.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Green is most often quoted to be the favorite color of geniuses. Vegetarians statistically have higher IQs. Ditto for athiests.

Reactions: C to the J
Status
Not open for further replies.