Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
So where in the search was that script? Asking for a friend.
Oh darn ... shouldn't have added the 'cv'. Shucks But like in the gif I posted ... you can see that I also searched just Noblis script in the past.

Reactions: Rerun

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Oh darn ... shouldn't have added the 'cv'. Shucks But like in the gif I posted ... you can see that I also searched just Noblis script in the past.

True, but your gif was supposed to guide someone and it used NoblisCV so I thought maybe that's what the actual point was. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

I found it the other day by googling "mturk noblis script" and it's the second result.

That's what i usually do as well

That's sometimes a better way to search instead of the forum, though not always.

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
True, but your gif was supposed to guide someone and it used NoblisCV so I thought maybe that's what the actual point was. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

That's what i usually do as well

That's sometimes a better way to search instead of the forum, though not always.
sure

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I understand, I feel really bad about killing insects or other bugs that don't harm you at all. I had a bunch of snails in a fish tank once, they were basically a pest, all over the place. People just take them out of the tank and throw them in the trash or squish them, but I felt like this was a messed up thing to do.
So I actually got an assassin snail ( I swear this is a thing that exists), they're faster than the other snails and are carnivorous, so they hunt them down and eat them. I thought since this was more like nature, that it was okay to get rid of them this way.

I don't think the snails thought the same way.
So, um.

I collect snails in a large tin and give them to my neighbors, who feed them to their chickens. Kind of like big ole assassin snails. But they lay eggs and squawk.

(so, maybe not the same, then.)

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
Anybody do

Political Attitudes

I didnt get a code and wondering if anyone did any emailing to the person to figure it out

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Anybody do

Political Attitudes

I didnt get a code and wondering if anyone did any emailing to the person to figure it out
I also did not get a code, just submitted with my worker ID and a note with the copied and pasted text from the end

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
I understand, I feel really bad about killing insects or other bugs that don't harm you at all. I had a bunch of snails in a fish tank once, they were basically a pest, all over the place. People just take them out of the tank and throw them in the trash or squish them, but I felt like this was a messed up thing to do.
So I actually got an assassin snail ( I swear this is a thing that exists), they're faster than the other snails and are carnivorous, so they hunt them down and eat them. I thought since this was more like nature, that it was okay to get rid of them this way.

I don't think the snails thought the same way.
I bought African Brown Frogs for this exact same problem. Worked like a charm until they ran out of snails and started plucking fish out of the middle of the aquarium and eating them whole. It really traumatized me when they started picking off my $40 butterfly suckers.

Reactions: onioro and Pleco

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Did this happen, like, yesterday or something? Clearly you're traumatized. :(
No, I just remember really stupid things for way too long.

This happened like 15 years ago. I only remember it so well cause I broke up with the boyfriend a couple days later. He's why I hate ellipses ('...') so much.

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
I also did not get a code, just submitted with my worker ID and a note with the copied and pasted text from the end
Yeah thats what i usually do but figured id ask first

Bad Panda

Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.