01/27 - Super Rumble Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Oh, you must have watched the last game I was in! 10 sets will get you a $2.65 bonus; shouldn't be too hard if your partner knows their left from their right & speaks English. So far I've only connected with 1 competent person.
are you already getting your bonuses? i'm curious what the 13 matches game will get me.

IndividualRace

Reaction score
are you already getting your bonuses? i'm curious what the 13 matches game will get me.
No not yet. But if you expand the instructions it says:
  • You will receive a bonus for each set you complete, which increases as you score more points:
    • For the 1st set, you will receive a bonus of $0.10.
    • For the 2nd and 3rd sets, you will receive a bonus of $0.20.
    • For the 4th and 5th sets, you will receive a bonus of $0.25.
    • For the 6th and 7th sets, you will receive a bonus of $0.30.
    • For the 8th -- 11th sets, you will receive a bonus of $0.35.
    • For the 12th and 13th sets, you will receive a bonus of $0.40.
    • For the 14th and 15th sets, you will receive a bonus of $0.50.
    • For the 16th set and any additional sets, you will receive a bonus of $0.60.
  • For example, if you score 10 points, you will receive a bonus of $2.65.

Reactions: cyberwasp

Dragonfly

Reaction score
Did this HIT last night. Took me 20ish minutes and got $1.49 bonus. Not worth it.
Completely agree! I threw the teapot one back and then contacted him saying that in the description it says base pay is $1.00 when in fact it is only $0.10 and that should be fixed. But then I ended up catching one with a shoe (the tea pot seemed easier to me) and got through all 105 and it was painful for $1.59 total.

Katia2019

Reaction score
Completely agree! I threw the teapot one back and then contacted him saying that in the description it says base pay is $1.00 when in fact it is only $0.10 and that should be fixed. But then I ended up catching one with a shoe (the tea pot seemed easier to me) and got through all 105 and it was painful for $1.59 total.
If the base pay was $1.00 it would have be worth it. Actually, mine was a chair. I had to return the teapot one the day before because it wouldn't work on chrome. Tried Edge for the chair one.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
How long did that $10 Standford hit take everyone?

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
sorry i gave some bad directions, sometimes you cant see colors after they turn red and i guess one of them was also yellow and i didnt realize. also you were one step away from another match :)

Reactions: cyberwasp

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
sorry i gave some bad directions, sometimes you cant see colors after they turn red and i guess one of them was also yellow and i didnt realize. also you were one step away from another match :)
yeah i noticed the color differences but we still got alot of matches regardless, i was happy with it *nods*

sweetpea0678

Reaction score
If any of you were doing the Granola Transcriptions HITS that ask you to find the logo. Realized that they are paying 1 cent now and paying a bonus depending on how many of the logos you find correctly. Up to the regular 8 cents they use to pay.

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Which movie are you talking about? Kiss Kiss Bang Bang? If so, you're right. The movie was a clever dialogue-lover's dream. So was Lucky Number Sleven (with Bruce Willis, Morgan Freeman, and Josh Hartnet), which was as funny as Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, but had a dark twist that you don't see coming.

Salton Sea, another Val Kilmer movie, was also great.
Tombstone. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang was also awesome though. Did you see The Nice Guys by the same director? Felt like a sort of spiritual sequel to Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

Reactions: Jamie Taylor

IndividualRace

Reaction score
Oh, I think that was me! 10 sets?!

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I know some of you have issues like depression and anxiety etc, and it is good to talk to others about it and not keep it inside, i just felt i needed to go at it alone and get myself back to, well being myself others see on the forum :wink:

thanks
....yeah, I know what you mean

Reactions: GTR

Dragonfly

Reaction score
If the base pay was $1.00 it would have be worth it. Actually, mine was a chair. I had to return the teapot one the day before because it wouldn't work on chrome. Tried Edge for the chair one.
After all this talk I actually just subjected myself to do another one! 24 agonizing minutes. How dumb of me!

Status
Not open for further replies.