Thats Not Me
Reaction score
Man... if I did zoltars instead of sleeping in I would have made $50 today. :|

TylerS

Lazy Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from UMA Researcher Steve for work related to 3BS6ERDL931L817Y7EOPHP3CXM96DU.
The value of your bonus is: $2.86 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you for your participation!

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
:wave:

Hi, anchovies. Interesting name you have there.
For a minute, I didn't notice the quote. I thought you were testing a new pet-name. Like, "Morning, Anchovies!":p

Reactions: kryss and Jaded

kwyjibo

Reaction score
Hey everyone, coming back to mturk as a side job after not working full time on it for about a year. Noticed that the old forum was completely dead for whatever reason, so decided to make an account here. I'm mainly just back to make a few bucks extra per day to help save up for the formidable cost of grad school which is sneaking up on me pretty quick... Anyways, I see people mentioning that zoltars still post? What times are they normally posted at nowadays? That might be my best bet since it would be pretty easy to nail out a few bucks worth before leaving to work.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Hey everyone, coming back to mturk as a side job after not working full time on it for about a year. Noticed that the old forum was completely dead for whatever reason, so decided to make an account here. I'm mainly just back to make a few bucks extra per day to help save up for the formidable cost of grad school which is sneaking up on me pretty quick... Anyways, I see people mentioning that zoltars still post? What times are they normally posted at nowadays? That might be my best bet since it would be pretty easy to nail out a few bucks worth before leaving to work.
If I hadn't already nominated someone, I'd nominate you for crowd pleaser for that name.

7am CST or a bit earlier.

http://www.mturkcrowd.com/threads/zoltar-faq.1380/

Kat8mouse

Kat Master
Contributor
Reaction score
Welcome . . . they post around 8:05 eastern time each day :)

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: How we think about other people's responses | PANDA
Requester: Cornell Psychology Research Lab [A2UE742BKKC8S0] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.64] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 4.67]
Description:
Please fill out a survey in which you will read about a person’s response to a survey question and tell us what you think about them. You will receive $0.60 for participation
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.60
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

1 1/2 min

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
PE: $100.04

-the cost of 3 energy drinks
-the cost of 2 packs of cigarettes
-the fact Princess Gina Marie @Princess Gina Marie spent $200 on groceries
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jack shit

kwyjibo

Reaction score
Thanks guys! Looks like that will be good motivation to wake up a little earlier than usual (west coast best coast?). Seems like a pretty good Saturday so far though!

Reactions: Kerek and kryss
Status
Not open for further replies.