Status
Not open for further replies.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
2K CI done. Needed to test out a new script. Hopefully they last til day chance cause I had some fixes added I need to test >.<
I don't see CIs lasting till day change

creativename

Reaction score
Title: Coping with Moral Struggles(~ 45 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Exline Lab [A279G0ARREBK2N] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.20 Communicativity
★★★★★ 2.91 Generosity
★★★★ 4.68 Fairness
★★★★ 4.61 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 57 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: This survey-based study will ask you to reflect on a challenge that you are currently experiencing around moral issues. For example, you might feel tempted to do something wrong, you might feel guilty about something that you did, you might be struggling to do what’s right, or you might be having difficulty telling what is right vs. wrong in a certain situation. The survey contains several screening questions within the first few minutes to determine whether you are eligible to participate. If you are eligible, you will be asked to complete the full survey, which should take approximately 30-45 minutes to complete. Select the link below to complete the survey. It is highly recommended that you open the survey in a new tab or window. At the end of the survey, you will receive a code to paste into the box below to receive credit for taking the survey. You will be asked to enter your MTurk Worker ID at the end of the survey as well.
Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100;Exc: [31357-30768] has not been granted;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Location is one of: US

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Today's Projected Earnings: $12.72

I worked incredibly hard throughout the day for that $12.72
Every time. Every single time I see your avi I want to eat ramen noodles.

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Short Video Judgment 12 | PANDA
Requester: Alvarez Lab [A2Y2LYHBO1ZJF5] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 3.82] [Fair: 4.49] [Comm: 3.67] [Fast: 4.56] [Reviews: 64] [ToS: 0]
Description:
Watch a short movie and answer quick questions! Takes 5 min. Please do not accept if you've previously done Short Video Judgment 1-11.
Time: 40 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;
HIT posted from Mturk Suite v1.2.6

D

Deleted member 526

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

One of your Qualification requests has been rejected by the Requester who maintains the Qualification. Please see details about the Qualification request below.

Requester: Cardcow
Request Date: March 19, 2015
Rejection Date: January 28, 2017
:eek::eek::eek: they got back to me 2 years after I was going through mturk doing all the qual tests that I wasn't qualled for. 2 years!! :eek:

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

One of your Qualification requests has been rejected by the Requester who maintains the Qualification. Please see details about the Qualification request below.

Requester: Cardcow
Request Date: March 19, 2015
Rejection Date: January 28, 2017
:eek::eek::eek: they got back to me 2 years after I was going through mturk doing all the qual tests that I wasn't qualled for. 2 years!! :eek:
So it IS worth it to do that :p

Status
Not open for further replies.