• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
i don't think the MTS contact requester button is working. whenever i send a message through that, i get

Strange... something is not right

The provided website address is not valid. Below are all HITs available.
Its expected. That happens because you need a group id to send a message to a requester with this method, so I have a fake one in there. When you send a message normally, it will redirect you back to hit group that you contacted the requester from. Since it is a fake group id, it fails and errors like you see, but that all happens after the message was successfully sent.

Reactions: turkLion and K'Lee

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
Drag link to browser bar. Loads verrrrry slow. Might not be worth it. YMMV.

Title: Pay and Benefits Survey(~ 5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Total Rewards [A2RT71X6SD592Y] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: $1.00
Duration: 20 minutes
Available: 1
Description: Pay and Benefits Survey in light of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
this link doesnt work
Even if you can get the link to work, the survey is borked and won't let you get passed some screens.
I finally got it to work with a different browser, each page loaded slower than ever though. Finally made it to about 70-80% if I had to guess, and got the same error I was initially getting when trying to get the survey link to work. No way to recoup progress, couldn't even seem to start over again. Returned, messaged requester. Bummer...I should've just ditched it sooner!

Reactions: coffeeowl

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Its expected. That happens because you need a group id to send a message to a requester with this method, so I have a fake one in there. When you send a message normally, it will redirect you back to hit group that you contacted the requester from. Since it is a fake group id, it fails and errors like you see, but that all happens after the message was successfully sent.
oh ok gotcha. thanks. it did seem to work because the requester emailed me back

Reactions: K'Lee

Binxybaby

Reaction score
not to sound preachy, but this is why a budget is soooo important. Nail in a tire/flat tire is a known expense. set up an emergency fund, always have some money stashed away and don't touch unless it's a true emergency
I actually have a budget, normally I have "overflow" money in case something like this happens but I just got a new job so I'm in that awkward first paycheck thing, my last paycheck from my last job was the 15th, then I got an advance on the 26th from my current boss to cover rent and stuff and my first real paycheck isnt till the 16th of Feb.
I 100% believe in a budget. Im just in a weird spot at the moment.

jenaling

Who?
Contributor
Reaction score
Do it over a month long period ... tagging him with each line :ROFL:

That is even worse than what I already did to him. I like it.

Unrelated: This forum should have a limit on PM messages. Terrible possibilities for harassment.

Last edited:

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
oh ok gotcha. thanks. it did seem to work because the requester emailed me back
I'll add that to the wiki page for contact requester since it would be a good idea to let people know about it.

Reactions: bxpretzel

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
they don't count tenths of percents so greater than 99% in mturk speak is just 100%
Thanks, I guessed that. when I saw it.
I saw he'd changed the qual to 98% but it had gone before I could catch . Ah well...

cassius

Reaction score

Reactions: Kadauchi
Status
Not open for further replies.