Not open for further replies.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Mania was like 5-6 hrs last year. felt like i was watching 2 ppvs back to back. Now Raw has been 3 hrs for years now. They're kind of oversaturating their product (imo).
Last Mania was freaking amazing.

Reactions: Peachy

KYKITTY

Contributor
Reaction score
Max

Participate in a survey about decision making $0.80 Rejected
Unfortunately she did not read the questions attentively and answered the question which proves that the participant reads attentively wrong.

vickiJ

Contributor
Reaction score

Anyone else get a rejection from no TO Max? I believe this was early am for me, so it's possible I hadn't caffeinated up well enough and missed something.
Mine is still pending.

Reactions: DesolationRow

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Scary TO, and a link there to a reddit file. Seems he's not a nice guy.
I was told to submit via email to avoid a rejection, and then rejected anyway. The response to my polite email with requester help links... "I don't see a way to un-reject, sorry." :sour:

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
Hopefully everyone who needs numbers did CI yesterday. About the easiest numbers you're gonna get to cushion you from these mean people :p
I was gonna, but there's just something about having to panda throttled penny hits that makes me nope out :stop:

D

Deleted member 526

Title: Commonsense quiz - compare objects' size, weight, etc. | PANDA
Requester: Maxwell Forbes [A1D3NWNL80MF3B] (TO)
TO Ratings:

????? 0.00 Communicativity
????? 0.00 Generosity
????? 0.00 Fairness
????? 0.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 1
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Which is bigger, a book or a dog? It's easy for you, but hard for computers! Help us help them!
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 1245
Reward: $0.05
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 90; Location is US
does anyone have a $/hr rate on these? not sure if I should work on these or surveys.

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
you got a good deal of numbers though... i'd hope. I'm mostly talking to the sub 50k hits people
I didn't say other people shouldn't do them, I just said I'm lazy and stubborn :p

I have about 190k. Not tons considering I've been doing this a little less than 2 years.

Reactions: Drwho10

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
I didn't say other people shouldn't do them, I just said I'm lazy and stubborn :p

I have about 190k. Not tons considering I've been doing this a little less than 2 years.
i thought you'd have more tbh... C to the J @C to the J you better start :electrolyte:

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
Whoops. I wandered off in the middle of a survey and totally forgot I was doing it.

it expired. bye bye $2!
I did that yesterday. I caught the $7.50 plus bonus algebra hit, then didn't see it in my queue til there was only like 20 minutes left on the timer :cliff:

Reactions: tricker

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I did that yesterday. I caught the $7.50 plus bonus algebra hit, then didn't see it in my queue til there was only like 20 minutes left on the timer :cliff:
That has happened to me before, especially if I catch stuff at nearly the same time.

This one I was totally doing the survey, intended to finish, then I had to let the dog in, which led me to see the kitchen that needed to be cleaned so I thought I best do that, then I put the Nerdist podcast to listen to while cleaning and totally forgot about the survey.

Status
Not open for further replies.