01/30 - Marzipan Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

maladee

Reaction score
ok after loading turkeybacon, I am now getting a message that says this page has been reloaded the maximum number of times

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Getting up earlier for Zs is basically worthless for me. I can catch a few more than I could before upgrading my ISP, but not enough to make arising at 5:30am worth it. I'm totally throttled.

However, I seem to catch a few other things a lot easier that early in the morning (for me) so...

I need to become a morning person.

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score
I haven't a path to convert it though...and usually my Paypal Credit takes the payment from there but it didn't this last time.....I still cant figure out how to get it to dollars...
i have a feeling they're going to change it around and we will have to start paying to have it converted...
rsclone @rsclone Jumping in and out of the convo (super late night having a princess party with my 2 yr old and hubby just got home from his night shift... it's so his turn! Lol) anyways... I was just able to exchange my currency on Paypal. I just got a Prolific payment in this morning and went all the way through process by clicking the blue link "Currencies" in the Money tab and then filling out the little form on the right to exchange from British Pounds to USA. It gave me the message "You have successfully transferred funds between Currency Balances." and it seems to be in my account. Thought you'd want to know so that maybe this could help you trouble shoot your issue. PM me if you'd like and I can try to help you trouble shoot a little later when I've had more sleep.

To all my other turkeys I wish y'all a good night and will see you in a few more hours. Please save some yummy hits for me :cupcake:

It's technically 9:50am here... but I figure it's gotta be 8 o'clock somewhere Lol Night night!

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
You think you'll live that long?
I'm hoping to be one of those ancient people that they wheel around in front of cameras when it's like their 110th birthday. And they're like falling asleep the whole time and unaware of what's going on around them because they're so old, and I'll just say, with all the energy I can muster, " I have a feeling I'm getting Master's next year".

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
ok after loading turkeybacon, I am now getting a message that says this page has been reloaded the maximum number of times
Sounds as if you may have accidentally: returned a Z, cleared a captcha with a google requester (Zoltar is a google requester), or possibly worked on a Z out of order (google requesters have to be done in the order in which they are received).

Unfortunately, you won't be able to work on anymore Zs this morning :(

Reactions: Squatty

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Sounds like you're locked out of them today. This happens when you return or let expire a HIT hosted by the same people as Zoltar, like Wills or another Google requester.

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm hoping to be one of those ancient people that they wheel around in front of cameras when it's like their 110th birthday. And they're like falling asleep the whole time and unaware of what's going on around them because they're so old, and I'll just say, with all the energy I can muster, " I have a feeling I'm getting Master's next year".
dad, what's a "master's"?

maladee

Reaction score
Sounds as if you may have accidentally: returned a Z, cleared a captcha with a google requester (Zoltar is a google requester), or possibly worked on a Z out of order (google requesters have to be done in the order in which they are received).

Unfortunately, you won't be able to work on anymore Zs this morning :(
I did all of those lol

Reactions: Kat8mouse

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
:cautious:

Are those exploding rat parts...?

Reactions: Pleco
Status
Not open for further replies.