01/31 - Frightful Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: For beginner guitar players(~ 20 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Lab2553 [A230NEU0QX0NSO] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$16.65] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.16] [Fast=4.54] [Comm=2.82] [Fair=4.49] [Reviews=115] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 2:00:00
Available: 0
Description: This is a 15-20 minute study for beginner guitar players.
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Reactions: cb456 and ekkirksey

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Super Bowl Viewership Study(~ 2 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Maral [A7Y8PKL67CSRF] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$43.58] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 28
Description: The goal of this study is to obtain information about people’s viewing of the Super Bowl broadcast and their reactions toward the game.

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Super Bowl Viewership Study(~ 2 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Maral [A7Y8PKL67CSRF] [TurkerView]
Description: The goal of this study is to obtain information about people’s viewing of the Super Bowl broadcast and their reactions toward the game.
Duration: ~60min
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications:
  • Exc: [193863442-194661] DoesNotExis
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50
  • Location In US
HIT Time: 2 min, 01 sec
Catchability: Great
Pros: $10 follow-up on Sunday.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Texas Tech Animal Survey #10 | Accept
Requester: TTU Language and Social Interaction Lab [AN608R8T7BJUK] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.13] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.44] [Fast=4.53] [Comm=3.33] [Fair=4.53] [Reviews=59] [ToS=0]
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 2:00:00
Description: Answer multiple choice survey questions about animals, diseases, foods, and safety

Reactions: scrmcasey

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: For beginner guitar players(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Lab2553 [A230NEU0QX0NSO] (Req TV): $16.65/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: 3.16] [Fair: 4.49] [Comm: 2.82] [Fast: 4.54]
Description:
This is a 15-20 minute study for beginner guitar players.
Time: 2 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; Exc: [-18724075-194818] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; HIT approval rate (%) LessThanOrEqualTo 99; Location In US;

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Title: Leadership selection study(~ 3 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Sora Jun [A2LPKOJNBX0XGV] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$14.02] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.20] [Fast=4.50] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=13] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.37
Duration: 45:00
Available: 47
Description: You be asked to fill out a survey about your perceptions and thoughts about political candidates.

Reactions: JanetW

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Title: Super Bowl Viewership Study(~ 2 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Maral [A7Y8PKL67CSRF] [TurkerView]
Duration: ~60min
Qualifications:
  • Exc: [193863442-194661] DoesNotExis
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50
  • Location In US
HIT Time: 2 min, 01 sec
Catchability: Great
Pros: $10 follow-up on Sunday.
This was the survey I've been waiting for. Watching the Super Bowl for the ads anyway, might as well make money on it.

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score

Minx2121

Reaction score
Yep... doesn't matter its hidden to everyone unless you have the qual. My guess is they do this so they don't have randos begging for the qualifications and other dumb shit that people do.
Interesting, good to know :)

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Qual Alert

Title:
Qual for: Look at an edited image and describe why it was edited | Accept
Requester: xlab research [A3IN1JY2L1NKWL] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$20.74] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.73] [Fast=4.60] [Comm=4.17] [Fair=4.40] [Reviews=12] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.82
Duration: 3:00:00
Description: Look at an edited image and describe the impact of the edit! Interesting! NOTE: This is the qualification HIT.

Reactions: scrmcasey

HelloHello

Reaction score
These are not my favorite Alexandrias.

Message from Alexandria
---------------------------------
Hello, this is a message for those who've been working on vcr2relations. I was reading some of your comments and hopefuly this mesasge will make the task a bit more clear. Q1: Person that event is describing is not interesting. Why is that? \n A: If you've done the vcr2events task, we asked you to annotate minimum of two events in the image, and one of the events might not be talking about the main character due to this design. In VCR2relations, I've assigned each of these events separately, so you might often encounter events that talk about people who are not the main focus. It's fine if the events do not talk about the most interesting person, but the option I've provided below the event is to check if description ITSELF sounds reasonable and informative, not something like 1 is looking at 2. Again, as I mentioned in the instruction, if the event is not something what you expected, still try to write relations about PersonX which is just the SUBJECT of the event. I've been disqualifying workers who've written bad events as well. This is a message to workers who've maintained the qualification to this date, so you are fine if you are reading the message. I'll add another option in future batches if PersonX is not an actual person... \n Q2: Videos are broken or too short. \n A: I'm aware of this problem, and this is mainly because some images are from short clip like 3 seconds long. I'll try to find a way to attach longer clips, but this probably won't be happening right away (probably around next Monday or so). Again, video is there to mainly give you what is happening in the image with more context. I mainly included video so that workers don't come up with something not relevant or hard to infer from image, and hopefully video can guide them to write something contextualized to the image. Note that our model will also be looking at just the image to write these before/after relations. Since the images are from movie clips, there will be movie scenes that you generally don't expect based on image and you can ignore the videos in that case. \n Otherwise, the before/after relations are looking good! Our group is really excited for the project, and if this works out well, I'm pretty sure this'll be a really cool project for the AI research commmunity. Thank you and have a nice day!

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer questions about messages in a hotel. | Accept
Requester: Psychology [A2HQNKBH213BJE] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$9.38] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Acceptable] [Rej=1] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.33] [Fast=3.50] [Comm=3.50] [Fair=3.50] [Reviews=18] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.40
Duration: 25:00
Available: 55
Description: Give us your opinion about our two messages that we present in a hotel scenario.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score

Message from Alexandria
Hello, this is a message for those who've been working on vcr2relations. I was reading some of your comments and hopefuly this mesasge will make the task a bit more clear. Q1: Person that event is describing is not interesting. Why is that? \n A: If you've done the vcr2events task, we asked you to annotate minimum of two events in the image, and one of the events might not be talking about the main character due to this design. In VCR2relations, I've assigned each of these events separately, so you might often encounter events that talk about people who are not the main focus. It's fine if the events do not talk about the most interesting person, but the option I've provided below the event is to check if description ITSELF sounds reasonable and informative, not something like 1 is looking at 2. Again, as I mentioned in the instruction, if the event is not something what you expected, still try to write relations about PersonX which is just the SUBJECT of the event. I've been disqualifying workers who've written bad events as well. This is a message to workers who've maintained the qualification to this date, so you are fine if you are reading the message. I'll add another option in future batches if PersonX is not an actual person... \n Q2: Videos are broken or too short. \n A: I'm aware of this problem, and this is mainly because some images are from short clip like 3 seconds long. I'll try to find a way to attach longer clips, but this probably won't be happening right away (probably around next Monday or so). Again, video is there to mainly give you what is happening in the image with more context. I mainly included video so that workers don't come up with something not relevant or hard to infer from image, and hopefully video can guide them to write something contextualized to the image. Note that our model will also be looking at just the image to write these before/after relations. Since the images are from movie clips, there will be movie scenes that you generally don't expect based on image and you can ignore the videos in that case. \n Otherwise, the before/after relations are looking good! Our group is really excited for the project, and if this works out well, I'm pretty sure this'll be a really cool project for the AI research commmunity. Thank you and have a nice day!
Doesn't this mean there is no problem with your work?

chrisd6

Reaction score

Message from Alexandria
When I got that email, I was like oh shit I'm in trouble...
This email actually clears things up pretty well though. I was getting annoyed with videos not related to the image per se

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Title: Sequence randomness | PANDA
Requester: Gal Raz [A1YHQGZN0TBSJT] [TurkerView]
Description: Judge the randomness of a sequence.
Duration: ~30min
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications:
  • Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 0
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95
  • Location EqualTo US
HIT Time: 4 min, 35 sec
Catchability: Okay

Reactions: Blakkat

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly