01/31 - Ticklemore Thursday!

You should vote for Crowd Pleaser. https://goo.gl/wrXvLi

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Katia2019

Reaction score
I'm sorry! I remember being in college and wanting to go home every weekend to see my parents. They both passed away a few years ago so I cherish the weekends I had.

What other sites are you on to make $900 a month?!
I'm sorry to hear that.

I was the same way in college.. went home almost every weekend (it was only 30 minutes away). I grew up with them and lived with them until June 2018, it was a huge change officially moving out. My grandmother has Alzheimer's and is getting worse every day, and I know my grandfather is getting worn out taking care of her and making sure she takes all her pills and stuff, I try to go visit as often as I can. My grandmother also fell and broke her hip back in October, she is doing well on that.. She was up walking the day after the surgery, is walking without a walker now sometimes.

As for other sites, prolific, Swagbucks when they have good offers like mobile downloads and free trials to stuff that Interest me.. most of my earnings are from here, about 45 on prolific and 25 on swagbucks.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

SarahAshlee90

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Is there any quick and easy way of making a script that will assign radio button and regular button presses in the HIT window to a key? I've never wrote a script before, but I do have some coding experience. Doing the Aurora Solar HITs, one of the few closed quals I have that's decent, but it's hard to make them worth it having to go back and forth with the mouse. Any help is appreciated!
It is definitely possible to do what you are asking. The following functions should select the proper bubbles for you
Code:
$('input[value="true"]').click();
$('input[value="false"]').click();
I'm not going to write the entire script because they use React and my React knowledge is awful. There are probably people around that can do it for you though.

Reactions: DemiNin

broomperson

Jeopardy! champion. Slayer of Austin.
Contributor
Reaction score
Did anyone do the $4 Jonas Mueller Gastell study and have trouble submitting it? The HIT title is Research Study, Total Bonus payment is up to $11.

Reactions: 4ourfuture

masterx1234

Contributor
Reaction score
Why not?! YOu seem like you had a good set up going on there!

I like putting faces to usernames lol
Well some of the reasons is because of copyright strikes I got. And I havent had any contacts from any companies lately, Most if not all the products I reviewed in my videos I got for free in return for a video review, I stopped doing that because it could potentially put my amazon account at risk as well as mturk.

Amazon says its a big NONO now to take products for free from new sellers in return for a review, because they see this as an incentivized review. and will create a bias in the review score.

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
Did anyone do the $4 Jonas Mueller Gastell study and have trouble submitting it? The HIT title is Research Study, Total Bonus payment is up to $11.
working on it now :unsure:

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
You should! There was a huge batch of the .02 ones last night and they are very quick and easy! I couldn't remember exactly who had posted about getting the qual, or I would have tagged you when I posted it here!
Well, Thanls, Turtlefemm @Turtlefemm: appreciate that mightily :cheers:

Reactions: Turtlefemm

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
1 pin and no more tasks available :angry2:

Reactions: SarahAshlee90

AliasOTurker

Reaction score
I had no problem. 27 minutes, incidentally.

edit: $9 bonus

Last edited:

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: 8-minute survey about social ties (MUST NOT USE MOBILE DEVICE) | Accept
Requester: Ann Kronrod [A193J8I0NUJLAJ] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$8.53] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 30:00
Available: 1
Description: This 8-minute survey asks a few questions about communicating with different social ties (MUST NOT USE MOBILE DEVICE)
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.5.0
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]

Reactions: cb456

Itsmee

Condor
Contributor
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Raihani Lab for work related to ******.
The value of your bonus is: $1.50 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thanks for your great work on our HITs!
Here is the payment for your bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.