01/31 - Treacle Tuesday!

Have you voted for January's Crowd Pleaser?

• Yes, I did!

• No, but I will right now! http://goo.gl/WX2rtN

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
I wish aveline @aveline would contact World Vision and make them come back
I kind of appreciate the fact they finally stopped emailing me every time they posted a batch that I was fully qualified for, aside from their terms and conditions... which they refused to correct even though they were the ones that fucked it up to begin with.

heeheehahaha

In and Out
Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone doing yearbooks? if so, are you having trouble finding them? I've found 1 in 7 so far....not sure if I'm doing it right
oh shoot, oh shoot, oh shoot
Ive been submitting TV stations
which ones am I supposed to be?

Edit: whoops I didn't realize there were 2 different ones up

Reactions: TylerS

TylerS

Lazy Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
oh shoot, oh shoot, oh shoot
Ive been submitting TV stations
which ones am I supposed to be?

Edit: whoops I didn't realize there were 2 different ones up
If stations are fixed those are probably easier. I've found a few more yearbooks now, but you have to dig in libraries for some, so it's kinda annoying

Reactions: heeheehahaha

Kathryn

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't know, I've been doing this since 2012, have master's and still can't come up with $20. Geez. I have the worst luck with trying to find Hits. Of course being at work all day doesn't help and trying to grab some then. All I get are the scraps. I really need the money.
I've been here 2 hrs and am at $22.80. No masters.

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Looks like most people had a good day. Took the kid to story time after those morning pins. 2.2mi walk round trip. No biggie and still not terrible even at 7.5mo pregnant. We walk to Walgreens on the way back, get home, and surprise! She's missing a shoe :dead:. Walked almost the whole way back before finding it and then walked back home again. Totally killed the will to work.

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I don't know, I've been doing this since 2012, have master's and still can't come up with $20. Geez. I have the worst luck with trying to find Hits. Of course being at work all day doesn't help and trying to grab some then. All I get are the scraps. I really need the money.
I have only been here a few months and have seen you mention this many many times. Have you tried asking someone to mentor you? Do you use all the tools available to you? I know there are a few advice threads on the forum. At this point, after so many years of turking with the added benefit of having obtained Masters I'm pretty gobsmacked that you are having a difficult time reaching $20/day.

Granted, I know working and being away from the comp certainly don't help matters. When you are here are you using the forum to grab HITs? How about HitFinder to be alerted to newly added HITs or HitMonitor so you can follow your favorite requesters/batches?

Last edited:

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone doing yearbooks? if so, are you having trouble finding them? I've found 1 in 7 so far....not sure if I'm doing it right
I was wondering the same thing. most i find a few under alumni but only up until 2000 or so so didn't think i should use the link, but maybe I should...shoot, i was thinking of it as where to buy a current yearbook, which really doesn't make sense now that I think about it, that wouldn't be around until the end of the year.
oh well ive only done 2 or 3.

Reactions: TylerS

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Social Perception | PANDA
Requester: Stanford GSB Behavioral Lab [A3OSXTUM1QEXNY] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 3.48] [Fair: 4.48] [Comm: 3.80] [Fast: 4.35] [Reviews: 468] [ToS: 4]
Description:
$0.50 for 5 minutes!
Time: 1 hour
HITs Available: 50
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;
HIT posted from Mturk Suite v1.3.7

Yatagarasu

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: (survey) Questionnaire about your team environment (~10 min) [PROFESSIONALS only] | PANDA
Requester: Maximilian Lemmens [A15PWVXHBU0SIU] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 4.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: 5.00] [Reviews: 2] [ToS: 0]
Description:
Questionnaire about your team environment. This survey is intended for professionals only. Reviewed in less than 12 hours.
Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.70
Qualifications: [PT1] completed DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
hitfinder... panda crazy all the hits you miss. bada bing bada boom realest hits in the room.

TylerS

Lazy Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
I was wondering the same thing. most i find a few under alumni but only up until 2000 or so so didn't think i should use the link, but maybe I should...shoot, i was thinking of it as where to buy a current yearbook, which really doesn't make sense now that I think about it, that wouldn't be around until the end of the year.
oh well ive only done 2 or 3.
Yeah most of mine have ended around the late 2000s --- I think maybe that's legit though, I don't know if they even do yearbooks at most places now. Indiana Wesleyan didn't have one when I was there, or at least not that I remember, lol.

Most the ones I found are like this:

http://digitalcommons.lasalle.edu/explorer/

I figure the TV station ones are better, so when my queue empties I'll do those I think

charlie

Reaction score
If stations are fixed those are probably easier. I've found a few more yearbooks now, but you have to dig in libraries for some, so it's kinda annoying
yeah i emailed him. He'd put the Yearbook text in the tv station blanks as well. No big deal. Just remember which hits you're working on. I'm not surprised at so few college run tv stations. I am surprised at how many schools provide cable tv services to the dorm rooms themselves. kinda jealous actually.

Reactions: T. Leela and TylerS

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: What happened to Sara? | PANDA
Requester: Cocolab at UC Berkeley [A1N1YFYVJGJSBR] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 3.87] [Fair: 4.73] [Comm: 4.85] [Fast: 4.83] [Reviews: 145] [ToS: 1]
Description:
Read a detailed story of a crime and give your verdict and opinions on the case
Time: 2 hours
Reward: $1.75
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;
I don't know ... I hope we find out!

blackpupjean

Reaction score
I have only been here a few months and have seen you mention this many many times. Have you tried asking someone to mentor you? Do you use all the tools available to you? I know there are a few advice threads on the forum. At this point, after so many years of turking with the added benefit of having obtained Masters I'm pretty gobsmacked that you are having a difficult time reaching $20/day.

Granted, I know working and being away from the comp certainly don't help matters. When you are here are you using the forum to grab HITs? How about HitFinder to be alerted to newly added HITs or HitMonitor so you can follow your favorite requesters/batches?
well, I try to grab hits, but they are always gone, same when a new hit dings on Hit Scrapper, gone by the time I try to go to it.

Reactions: Princess Gina Marie

TylerS

Lazy Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
yeah i emailed him. He'd put the Yearbook text in the tv station blanks as well. No big deal. Just remember which hits you're working on. I'm not surprised at so few college run tv stations. I am surprised at how many schools provide cable tv services to the dorm rooms themselves. kinda jealous actually.
Oh!! Ok, yeah I took a break when I saw the tv stations ones were Borked, came back and saw yearbooks first so did these. Didn't know they both were messed up. Now that I have the hang of yearbooks it's not that bad. Search College of Communications, library, or alumni. If none of those show up, it's none. Pretty easy

Reactions: heeheehahaha

Yatagarasu

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: How we think about others | PANDA
Requester: Cornell Psychology Research Lab [A2UE742BKKC8S0] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 3.64] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: 4.67] [Reviews: 13] [ToS: 0]
Description:
Please fill out a survey in which you will read about a person’s response to a survey question and tell us what you think about them. Then we will ask you about yourself and your attitudes. The study will take 10-15 minutes. You will receive $1.10.
Time: 1 hour
Reward: $1.10
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Status
Not open for further replies.