02/01 - sMiley Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bode "Emo Barry" Miller

Unofficial Official
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Alright. So I know there are a few who knew that I have been talking with Jobaline's CTO, Miki Mullor. Here is a statement in his words in regards to rejections and account blocks:
CC Jobaline Today at 1:39 AM
Jessica,
I'm co-founder and CTO of Jobaline.
let me first assure you that there is no ill intend on Jobaline's part. Our company was founded to help people find jobs - so we definitely wouldn't want to hurt the same people we're trying to help
I'm reviewing your responses to our hits personally.
are you using some kind of an automation software to accept our HITs?
Thanks
Miki
I was asked to join him on a phone conference this afternoon, and we disscussed at length the various issues that workers were upset about.
The conclusion of our phone call has come to these results:
1. All hard blocks by Jobaline will be reversed with the exception of one account.
2. He is unable to reverse all rejections.
3. Jobaline is pulling out of Amazon's Mechanical Turk
He is sorry that such problems have arose, and maintains that Jobaline's full intent is to provide and help with jobs, and to not hurt workers in any way.
Damn, for every person like me and aveline @aveline who just :bode: the day away, there is someone on the other side that actually does things and has a phone conference with a company's CTO

Last edited:

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Damn, for every person like me and aveline @aveline who just :bode: the day away, there is someone on the other side that actually does things and has a phone conference with a comapnies CTO
I'm pulling a Bode "Emo Barry" Miller @Bode Miller and still playing Space Quest today. Donations needed.

DungBeetle

Reaction score
Title: "Rate Other People" study (7-8 minutes avg, psychology research) | PANDA
Requester: Ed O'Brien [A2B806W3Y8350I] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭ 4.00 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭☭ 3.58 Generosity
☭☭☭☭ 4.81 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.52 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 51
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: Thanks! Study on social judgment - how people think about others. You'll rate another person on various dimensions. Serious-takers only, please! Various instructions + rating tasks. Anonymous, confidential. Come help us discover real scientific insights!
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.80
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 98; Location is US
This was really quick had it in my queue but couldn't have taken more than 3 minutes.

Reactions: lobo925

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm done with today for now. Gonna go watch the finale of Bake Off with the 9y/o and take a nap. Enjoy the money that shows up when I leave.

Reactions: Jaded

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
:llama: but uh...what's the story behind this? :D
I created it during MotM campaigning before the C to the J rule was a thing.
Or if you mean Vale they were a horrible requester that mass rejected tons of people.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I created it during MotM campaigning before the C to the J rule was a thing.
Or if you mean Vale they were a horrible requester that mass rejected tons of people.
The second one. lol

Reactions: C to the J

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
My husband is home from work today and has decided he wants to clean out our closet so I guess instead of sitting here hoping something will drop I'll help him. Maybe I'll find money in some pockets or something. I'll be back later. Keeping that V panda running though and hopefully because they didn't post last week this week will be a double batch.

Status
Not open for further replies.