02/01 - sMiley Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone get a response back on the rejected television show hint? I did. Um, yeah, thanks but no thanks.

Yes, a lot of participants are being rejected because they did not accurately answer the attention check question. I purposely imbedded a specific instruction within the directions to make sure everyone carefully read the survey. The directions indicated that you select a specific answer on a specific question. This survey is part of a very important study and is is highly important for me to verify that the participants are giving the study their full attention. I will be posting more hits in a few days. You are welcome to take it when I release it again.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone get a response back on the rejected television show hint? I did. Um, yeah, thanks but no thanks.

Yes, a lot of participants are being rejected because they did not accurately answer the attention check question. I purposely imbedded a specific instruction within the directions to make sure everyone carefully read the survey. The directions indicated that you select a specific answer on a specific question. This survey is part of a very important study and is is highly important for me to verify that the participants are giving the study their full attention. I will be posting more hits in a few days. You are welcome to take it when I release it again.
If a lot of participants are being rejected, perhaps there was a problem with her survey design and not all of the participants...

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
Speaking of quals I wish there was a better way of understanding. That tab and information means nothing to me.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Speaking of quals I wish there was a better way of understanding. That tab and information means nothing to me.
The tab is useless. 99% of the quals in there are old, private, closed, dead, for testing, etc.

Reactions: Pippa

panzer

. . .
Contributor
Reaction score
I have this Two Lakes qual, so that's cool I guess.

Reactions: Jaded

jan

Reaction score
If a lot of participants are being rejected, perhaps there was a problem with her survey design and not all of the participants...
that's what I said to her chair :)

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Title: Prediction Game | PANDA
Requester: Maryam [A1CM38JJVEY8A5] (Contact)
(TO): No TO (Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: You will see a sequence of circles that show up on the screen one by one and you have to click on them as they show up. The better you predict the place where the next circle will appear on the screen, the faster you'll be at this game.
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.30
Qualifications: Location is US

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
The tab is useless. 99% of the quals in there are old, private, closed, dead, for testing, etc.
I tried going through them one night when it was slow and requesting or taking the tests when available. So far I've not really noticed a difference. I only found mturk last may and really only began to understand it when I found forums. Luckily I chose the right group.

DjBonadoobie

DOUBLEWAT
Contributor
Reaction score
someone should email dodds about his broken hits... i don't wanna

Reactions: Jaded

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Title: Answer a 5-minute survey about your opinions | PANDA
Requester: Monika Hortnagl [A1VSM8D0XCU4N] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.50][Fair: 5.00][Comm: 0.00][Fast: 5.00]
Description:
Help shape a future technology product
Time: 15 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.75
Qualifications: Masters has been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95

~5 min

clickhappier

┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
Subforum Curator
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.