Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Does anyone else just BS their way through MadLabs?
Instructions from preview window: "You must briefly take a look at each solution, and then write a short review about it (positive or negative) as if you had used the product to solve the matching problem."

I would recommend following them or passing on the HIT. We do not condone "BS'ing" ... at least where HITs are concerned :wink:

JCGrey

Contributor
Reaction score
Well how do you "write the comment in first person, as if you had used the solution personally to solve the given problem" if you have never used the product?

I am not saying that I am not giving it my all.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Well how do you "write the comment in first person, as if you had used the solution personally to solve the given problem" if you have never used the product?

I don't do those HITs, but I'd approach it as a creative writing task and use my imagination and write as if I had done it, just like the instructions say.

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score

well that's not bullshitting, that's just a creative writing type hit.

JCGrey

Contributor
Reaction score
Instructions from preview window: "You must briefly take a look at each solution, and then write a short review about it (positive or negative) as if you had used the product to solve the matching problem."

I would recommend following them or passing on the HIT. We do not condone "BS'ing" ... at least where HITs are concerned :wink:
So they really are just your imagination of what it would be like?

BSing was probably a poor choice of words.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

I get what you mean. It feels weird to act like that for a product review. But the req just wants you to pretend you used it I guess :shrug:

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

I think it was the way you worded it :) The HIT asks you to "have fun, be creative" ... so yes, there is imagination and creativity involved. I click on the link and put thought into my answers as if I had used it.

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
or think of time you used a similar one.
like the video game ones. i love those, super easy

Evergreen Queen

A very rich widow with a terrible secret.
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

I spend time reading about the features of the product and read a few reviews if they're there. When I feel like I have a good understanding of the product, then I just pretend that I'm a consumer.

Hope that helps. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.