02/01 - Wafer Wednesday!

What do you get at the Costco food court?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: jan

soooeypig

Some Pig!
Reaction score
So, I'm on Google Plus with my artist/artwork stuff, and today, "randomly" the Adjutant General of the Vermont National Guard followed me and then sent me a message on hangouts. Suspecting this is a scammer, (a few capitalization mistakes in the message) I replied with the following message: "Alpha Romeo Echo, Yankee Oscar Uniform, Alpha, Sierra Charlie Alpha Mike Mike Echo Romeo?" If he's Nigerian, he'll thoroughly be confused.
LOVE IT!!!

Reactions: Serial Mom

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
You never know. The message seemed strange, especially with not capitalizing the letter I and the space between the last word and the question mark. "The greatest gift of life is friendship, and i came across your profile, you know we meet different people every day and you never can tell who you meet, i just want us to be friends if you don't mind ? "
I've been getting weird ass comments like that on my blog. It's all super sweet, compliment stuff and then I realized there are hidden links in there and it's all spam.

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
So, I'm on Google Plus with my artist/artwork stuff, and today, "randomly" the Adjutant General of the Vermont National Guard followed me and then sent me a message on hangouts. Suspecting this is a scammer, (a few capitalization mistakes in the message) I replied with the following message: "Alpha Romeo Echo, Yankee Oscar Uniform, Alpha, Sierra Charlie Alpha Mike Mike Echo Romeo?" If he's Nigerian, he'll thoroughly be confused.
Absolutely brill!!

spamhead

Reaction score

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I can't post any of these positive doodles turtles because they're all awful.

I like that one though, it makes me happy. So you can just always post that one.

Reactions: Kerek

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I like that one though, it makes me happy. So you can just always post that one.
My concern is that you'd probably like most of them.

Reactions: Jaded
Status
Not open for further replies.