Not open for further replies.

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: RocSpeak Body Language Study 34 | PANDA
Requester: Mach Interview [A1PI8W7RXUUJ2T] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 2.24] [Fair: 3.00] [Comm: 2.83] [Fast: 3.67] [Reviews: 17] [ToS: 0]
Description:
[Qualification Round] Watch short videos and earn 1 dollar for each video by completing a survey afterwards. Each Session[video+survey] should take 10-15 minutes. If you pass the qualification around, we will allow you to rate more videos for $1.50 each!
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;
HIT posted from Mturk Suite v1.3.7

Reactions: BlueSkyHippie

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

TylerS

Lazy Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks for your interest in this assignment. Unfortunately you failed a certain number of test questions over the past few assignments, so you won't be able to work on any more tasks in this group of assignments. You're not blocked from doing future work for us, but please be more careful with your responses moving forward.
[mod edit] Look, if you don't want me labeling a kid covered in blood as disturbing, or something CLEARLY off topic as OFF TOPIC, then I won't. I swear if you click the generic answers, this happens a LOT less.

Last edited by a moderator:

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
these all make more sense than what actually happened. Which is a house of people with 3 working adults deciding not to pay the water bll for 5 months and being able to find someone as stupid as me to loan them the money
They must be.....drowning in debt.

/me deletes his account

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Dermot coming through today :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

AristoKena

Reaction score
Thanks for your interest in this assignment. Unfortunately you failed a certain number of test questions over the past few assignments, so you won't be able to work on any more tasks in this group of assignments. You're not blocked from doing future work for us, but please be more careful with your responses moving forward.

. Look, if you don't want me labeling a kid covered in blood as disturbing, or something CLEARLY off topic as OFF TOPIC, then I won't. I swear if you click the generic answers, this happens a LOT less.
Just happened to me too -.-

Last edited by a moderator:

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score

MrTrentSD

Alive and Kicking
Contributor
Reaction score
[mod edit] Look, if you don't want me labeling a kid covered in blood as disturbing, or something CLEARLY off topic as OFF TOPIC, then I won't. I swear if you click the generic answers, this happens a LOT less.

I think they randomly throw this out. I get it about every 10 - 15 pins

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Bless you return script. Was returning pinterests and came thisclose to returning a Dermot.

Status
Not open for further replies.