02/02 - Two Two Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lepi

Some Kind of Sneaky Witch Thief
Contributor
Reaction score
My brother did it, just now, in 18 minutes. He also reads VERY slow and types with 2 fingers, lol.
The index fingers, or does he go thumb-pinkie?

Babadooba

Contributor
Reaction score
My brother did it, just now, in 18 minutes. He also reads VERY slow and types with 2 fingers, lol.
I was screened out from the requirements but 18 minutes seems more realistic than 10 minutes from what I saw, either way I don't care

Last edited:
Reactions: Jerami

Miss.Criss

Turk Lurker
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Product reviews | PANDA
Requester: Yelena Larkin [ARZBISXTF5TKI] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 0.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.85 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 13
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: 3 minute survey about product reviews
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.30
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95, Location is US

Presses the "next" button before remembering to copy code for submit. lol at least it wasn't time consuming.

:headwall:

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
Sorry guys meant to post this in the music thread.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
$5/5 min transcription HIT coming back.
I just hate transcription so much.
Could you imagine how much money we could make if we didn't fucking hate transcription. I wish I could be hypnotized so that I wouldn't know I was working. Maybe I'd think I was fishing. :D

Reactions: C to the J

Pippa

Contributor
Reaction score
Index, I think.

This song makes me laugh because, one day, I mocked the song. A coworker freaked out on me saying, " His dad was called the Rooster and he fought for your freedom!"
Lol. People get upset about the stupidest things.
I guess it depends on what kind of day, week, month, etc. the persons been having. The older I get the more I understand that something that might upset me might not upset someone else and it works the other way. I usually just shrug and move on. It doesn't dictate my contentment.

Sometimes you like something because you like it and there really isn't any meaning to it.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Sentence completion task [1](~ 17 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Campanelli Luca [A34V7QOJ3FJ4BG] (Contact)
(TO):[Pay: 3.94][Fair: 5.00][Comm: 5.00][Fast: 5.00]
Description:
You will be presented with a list of sentences, which have missing words. Your task is to write down one plausible word to complete each sentence.
Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: Exc: [6674-6085] has not been granted, Total approved HITs is not less than 5000, HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99, Location is one of: US

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I guess it depends on what kind of day, week, month, etc. the persons been having. The older I get the more I understand that something that might upset me might not upset someone else and it works the other way. I usually just shrug and move on. It doesn't dictate my contentment.

Sometimes you like something because you like it and there really isn't any meaning to it.
I hear you. I just wish more people could shrug things off. I probably shrug off more than I should, lol. Things that should bother me, don't.

Reactions: Pippa

Pippa

Contributor
Reaction score
I hear you. I just wish more people could shrug things off. I probably shrug off more than I should, lol. Things that should bother me, don't.
Not the sensitive type huh?

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Not the sensitive type huh?
I am about things that matter. I just find that, in the grand scheme of things, a lot of things don't matter.I used to be overly sensitive. So much so, that it interfered with relationships and increased my stress. I just reserve my emotion for the important stuff. For things like that, I'm 'all in', emotionally. It probably has to do with the fact that I'm much more mature than I was before.

Reactions: Pippa

Pippa

Contributor
Reaction score
I am about things that matter. I just find that, in the grand scheme of things, a lot of things don't matter.I used to be overly sensitive. So much so, that it interfered with relationships and increased my stress. I just reserve my emotion for the important stuff. For things like that, I'm 'all in', emotionally. It probably has to do with the fact that I'm much more mature than I was before.
That's a great that you've learned that and it will take you far. Kindness goes along way but no one deserves to be ran over. It's a balance and glad you've found it.

Status
Not open for further replies.