02/03 - Fritter Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

scootypuff_sr

Reaction score
If anyone is interested/has a capable computer/is actually going to play it and not let it rot in their steam library I have an extra code for abzu you can have. Got it in a bundle and already own it, great game btw

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
If anyone is interested/has a capable computer/is actually going to play it and not let it rot in their steam library I have an extra code for abzu you can have. Got it in a bundle and already own it, great game btw
I'd say yes, but I'm the talking stereotype of buying a game on a steam sale then never playing it

Reactions: ducky and Kerek

scootypuff_sr

Reaction score
are those qualled percy still worth it? i still see them up, but i dont know if the things i'll build will be around 30 minutes or so
Imo they are I can usually bang out one in 20-25 mins depending on the complexity.

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
Imo they are I can usually bang out one in 20-25 mins depending on the complexity.
yeah but idk on what basis do they mean 'overly simple'

i mean, i could try to make a 2d mario but idk if that constitutes as simple or not since it's not 3d

Reactions: Starslip

scootypuff_sr

Reaction score
yeah but idk on what basis do they mean 'overly simple'

i mean, i could try to make a 2d mario but idk if that constitutes as simple or not since it's not 3d
As long as its fairly intricate he doesn't seem to mind. I made a couple 2d faces and stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.