02/03 - Maine Coon Monday

Did you like the Big Game LIV halftime show of J-Lo and Shakira?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
This makes me happy. I've been cuddling a kitten. I wonder if the kitten or bird would be in more danger if we were to combine these activities.
Depends on the bird.
Adelaide would be problematic, but one of my little hens would be chill af.

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Of course, I would do it again. I'd do anything with you. Remember Charlie's appreciation of how considerate and quiet we were?
I was thinking more of your experience with the father walking in on you.

chrisd6

Reaction score
These Alexandrias wouldn't be so bad if I weren't drawing a blank so often.
I'm inventing so many creative situations that could happen based on one little picture its unreal

Are you seeing any of the 85 cent alexandrias or just the 50 cent ones? I'm wondering if I lost the qual for those or if they stopped posting

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
absolutely not
Spiders are probably the animal I am most afraid of. It makes no sense but I suppose most phobias don't. I've tried holding tarantulas, etc to move past the fear but I still freak the fuck out if I see a little spider in my house.

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm inventing so many creative situations that could happen based on one little picture its unreal

Are you seeing any of the 85 cent alexandrias or just the 50 cent ones? I'm wondering if I lost the qual for those or if they stopped posting
The 80 cent ones with the 10 cent bonus. I feel like they should be a buck though.

Reactions: chrisd6

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Spiders are probably the animal I am most afraid of. It makes no sense but I suppose most phobias don't. I've tried holding tarantulas, etc to move past the fear but I still freak the fuck out if I see a little spider in my house.
I was bit by a brown recluse and got MRSA. Spiders and I are not friends, although I can halfway admire the super fuzzy ones from a distance.

chrisd6

Reaction score
The 80 cent ones with the 10 cent bonus. I feel like they should be a buck though.
ah, they had 85 cent vcr2 HITs on Friday I think it was and I was really hoping those would come back. They were so much nicer than the 50 cent ones

Robedom

Reaction score
I got an email saying I lost my alexandria qual (haven't turked since November-ish). Has she put up a qual recently?

Reactions: Despairagus

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
they're sneaky mofos and i don't trust them

chrisd6

Reaction score
I got an email saying I lost my alexandria qual (haven't turked since November-ish). Has she put up a qual recently?
Do you know what qual you lost?

This was the most recent qualifying HIT but it was 2 days ago so I think she's done putting out the qual:
3XXLL7ZN0CVEJOO3PP9VMKTV5682S1

Status
Not open for further replies.